It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Sanders Supporters File Lawsuit to Hand-Count Sampling of Ballots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
While the HRC's fan base claims that Hilley is winning fair and squarely, the rest of the US of A has their doubts. Time and time again the exit polls have had discrepancies from the final vote tallies, favoring the HRC machine. The mathematician Richard Charnin has wrote several blogs showing the statistical improbabilities of these exit polls being off, simply put it highly improbable that so many exit polls are off in Hilleys favor.

Clinton fans point to early voting as the cause, NY had not early voting, yet the exit polls were once again off and favoring the Hilldog!

Now in Mass there seems a distinction between handcounted precincts and those using Diebold ballot counting machines, of course the discrepancy favors the HRC Machine. The answer sue to have a hand counting of a sampling of ballots.

To me this is a no brainer and should have been quite a while back, I think Sen Sanders will be getting more Delegates when such counts are done.

Massachusetts Sanders Supporters File Lawsuit to Hand-Count Sampling of Ballots, Citing Exit Polls

One indicator cited by Election Justice Massachusetts (EJMA) is the finding by an Arizona voting rights activist that, in the small number of towns in Massachusetts where ballots are still counted by hand, rather than optical scan machine, Sanders won by and average of 18%. In contrast, in districts where ballots are counted by machine, Clinton won by an average of roughly 1.4%.

Massachusetts uses Diebold's AccuVote optical scan machine to tabulate ballots in most towns and precincts. The ease of "hacking" Diebold machines has been the subject of numerous studies and documentaries.

Citing another indicator, exit polls, Election Justice Massachusetts says that in at least eleven primaries, the data would be sufficient to flag an election for possible further investigation by the UN, in its international election monitor capacity.

source There is lots more to the story than I have quoted.

#DropOutHillary

I keep thinking how funny it would be, if the HRC's plans for rigging this election, was in her emails!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I keep thinking how funny it would be, if the HRC's plans for rigging this election, was in her emails!

The hacker Guccifer claims to have hacked Hillary's server, and to have retained data from it.

He said that a lot of it was 'election stuff'.

edit on b000000302016-06-04T16:51:36-05:0004America/ChicagoSat, 04 Jun 2016 16:51:36 -0500400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think they should count them. They shouldn't trust Crooked Hillary any step of the way...in anything she says or does.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I think after every election, there should be an automatic hand counting of ballots at every precinct. It's not like they're paying these workers, it's all done by volunteers! There should be 2 representatives from both parties supervising the count. I don't know much about the makings of the computer balloting programs, but each vote should be timed logged and a paper ballot should also be generated. A comparison should be made randomly between the electronic and the paper vote. The chances of these voting machines being hacked by government officials is just too great.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

INDEED.

What an unmitigated corrupt tyranny giving a big middle finger to the citizens of the Republic.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I wonder if those folks need to ask for Veterans to provide a protection service???

Seriously.

I hope we don't see them falling over dead 'in unusual circumstances.'

top topics

join