It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg Uncovers Secret Deal with Saudi Arabia on Debt for the Last 41 Years.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: RomeByFire

I think burgerbuddy makes a good point above.

So what if they sell it.
It's not gonna change how much is owed, just the party who is owed.

And why would anyone want to be in SAs pocket if they did indeed kill nearly 3000 Americans.

Doesn't make sense to me, Rome...
Cos for 15 years I've heard nothing but Saudi Arabia this and that...
& I've seen nothing to convince me.

Those redacted pages would, but like I said, I don't think it points to SA but fingers much closer to home than some would like.

People like David Rockefeller & Larry Silverstein.

S.A. wanted Sadam dead and his military crushed, he was the one that invaded Kuwait, and was ready to go into S.A.....so.....send some crazed S.A. Wahhabists to attack the U.S. and blame it on Iraq. America is outraged and goes and kicks Sadam's ass, and S.A. eliminates their closest enemy, all with the blessing of the bush regime insiders....S.A. makes billions on the reduced oil capacity, people in our own government make money on the war profits (think Haliburton), S.A. corners a bigger share of the oil market, and doesn't have the royal ruling party of S. A. killed or thrown out by an Iraqi invasion....
edit on 31-5-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: RomeByFire

I think burgerbuddy makes a good point above.

So what if they sell it.
It's not gonna change how much is owed, just the party who is owed.

And why would anyone want to be in SAs pocket if they did indeed kill nearly 3000 Americans.

Doesn't make sense to me, Rome...
Cos for 15 years I've heard nothing but Saudi Arabia this and that...
& I've seen nothing to convince me.

Those redacted pages would, but like I said, I don't think it points to SA but fingers much closer to home than some would like.

People like David Rockefeller & Larry Silverstein.

It could all be as simple as the WTC was costing Larry Silverstein way to much in maintenance and the Mil/industrial complex wanted more intrusive freedom cutting laws. If Silverstein had of pulled the buildings in a public demolition, it would have cost at least hundreds of billions in health costs, damages and tort actions. The number of buildings damaged along with a few million people breathing in asbestos and other carcinogens would have both criminally and financially destroyed him.

But that took a quick backseat via an alleged 19 guys with boxcutters and we all believe that, right? That little scam got Silverstein off the hook and American citizens on the hook.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

originally posted by: intrptr

Just a question, the big threat is selling off bad US debt?

Who'd buy that?

Nobody they can use the treasury bonds as $750 billion wallpaper.

I don't 'buy' that as an excuse why they don't allow the Sauds to be investigated, either.

<< 1  2   >>

join