It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I just found this video. It happened on May 25 near Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Checked on ATS and doesn't seem it was posted yet.

Apparently this object was moving in and out and observed by multiple people.

Now I don't know who is SecureTeam10 but they put quite the marketing in their videos.

What you think ATS?

For me it looks very familiar to this one:
upload.wikimedia.org...

edit on 28-5-2016 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

I'm afraid anything posted by them should be viewed with a large dose of scepticism. They're well known for potentially 'enhancing' vids.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've got to admit when I saw this earlier today I was very impressed. I know Secure team are frowned upon, but this really grabbed my attention. Shame we instantly dismiss without a proper look...
edit on 28-5-2016 by kuraijanai2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Take as close a look as you want.

But it's been pretty conclusively proven that Secureteam are nought but hoaxers, and rather bad ones at that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
First time I had about Secureteam .. so they are on my list now.

Interesting enough that this actually made it to international news:

www.mirror.co.uk...

then again - it's the mirror.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Now I don't know who is SecureTeam10 but they put quite the marketing in their videos

That's how they get paid.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Kind of reminiscent of the Israel "Kabutz" UFO. Maybe intentionally so.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I am aware of their reputation, but still find the video footage and accompanying photograph from a secondary source as intriguing. I like to keep an open mind and give people the benefit of the doubt. That's why I followed ATS in the first place. Thanks for he heads up anyway.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"I like to keep an open mind and give people the benefit of the doubt. That's why I followed ATS in the first place."

Thats all good, but do the math...over 300,000 members...and a lot of us...lets say...even 50% (I believe higher) knew about the hoax site and sites (youve apparently been here awhile too I believe)...then 150,000 or higher just wasted time...

Im just sayin' you know? We frown on known hoax sites because it lessens the quality of thread topics when its been known to be such a site.

And you see, youve gotten some replies as well from members who also didnt read the its a hoax responses who read your title, checked it out...and posted as though they hadnt a clue...

Just sayin' friend!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It's openminded folks that have busted 'em, time and time again...

So, you keep right on looking, my friend. Eventually, I hope, the truth of the matter will out.

Something is certainly going on, but idiots like ST10 isn't where we'll find out what.

Keep looking.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The video itself comes off as CGI to those who are familiar with it, without even noting the source. Unfortunate how these, especially with it making the MSM media, cloud up or help to dismiss the alien/UFO community as whole. IMO looked interesting, fake of course, though not a kite a all as some were saying.
edit on 30-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: ,

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
As stated n my thread on this which was closed, it seems to be a form of box kite.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on May 30th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

It all comes from the same source. A guy on his computer. He then tells you it's from multiple sources. That's how a hoax works.

new topics

top topics

join