It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which dictator kill more people is a stupid example in today's world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
People need to stop using history of mass genocide on today's country. It is stupid and childish. I tell you what. In WW2 we had Mao, Stalin, Hitler and Japan. China was still in a civil war before and after WW2(for true history read on about Japanese puppet government). Mao sure killed a lot of people. But, the West doesn't know the true history of Communist China's reason. Soldiers playing civilian is one thing. If one country didn't do it. Another country would have done it. For example if Japan had won instead, think about this. They were already mass killing the Chinese. Instead of Mao being the most genocidal of Chinese in history it would've been Japan instead. China had far too many factions before Japan intervened. We all know Japan likes to rewrite history and try to be clean about it.

Same with Hitler vs Stalin. Remember one side shows up evil, the other was secretly evil. The amount of genocide Hitler's men did is probably beyond Stalin that what was counted on the battlefields. Hitler men did all their killing secretly and like to rewrite history. Same can be said with USA of today.
In WW2 there is probably more people missing than counted as information. The whole genocide thing is of the past. USA is constantly being boycotted with all these assassinations and regime change today. Yet, majority of the people have no clue how much USA killed for real as media doesn't report these stuff. This includes the gangs wars, etc. Some countries don't have gang war issues.

Remember when the Mafia's ruled USA. They show it in video games and movies. The amount of people kill by the mob could be high. They love to get rid of evidences. Just like how Hitler and Japan would've done.
edit on 27-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: makemapHitler looked up to Turkey and saw their mass genocide of Armenians worked out well. Thats why he did the same to the jews. My family left Turkey just in time. My grandfather married an Italian girl. They didnt care much for Mafia either

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Its because history is written by the victors..
Or in this case, whoever has most control.

America can feed whatever truth it wants to the population as long as the facade of the freest and greatest and most powerful country in the world is maintained and shoved down the throat of the people and force them to focus on a 'foreign ' enemy.

Do that successfully, you can sweep whatever you want under a rug.
edit on 28-5-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it".

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ok , here we go. The beginning of just another anti-US thread.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Hi,

since I used a comparison of Mao Zedong, Stalin and Hitler in a post the other day, it is possible I offended you by doing so.

It was simply a statement of accepted historical fact. I regret offending you, if I did.

I would agree with your point that the events of the past require context for a full understanding.

Sadly I can't find any reason to dismiss the deaths of so many people. The history of the human race can make very uncomfortable reading.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Which dictator kill more people...

Obama?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Ohhh sake n ull kill, by the dawns early light, was so proudly we killed and enslaved....

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: draoicht

Hi,

since I used a comparison of Mao Zedong, Stalin and Hitler in a post the other day, it is possible I offended you by doing so.

It was simply a statement of accepted historical fact. I regret offending you, if I did.

I would agree with your point that the events of the past require context for a full understanding.

Sadly I can't find any reason to dismiss the deaths of so many people. The history of the human race can make very uncomfortable reading.

I never read your thread. I see so many threads and comments online saying Mao was the biggest murderer or Stalin this and Hitler that. Seriously. In comparison to modern world it is a total joke. WW2 was a war of which nation can take total power. Communist China and USA won the war and still standing. USSR is dead.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You think so, but look at the world. Which country money value is used the most? Which country has the biggest corporation all over the world today? Which country has the most active gangs in the world?

Gang violence is still consider a genocide within the country.
I'm not including the EU on Euro. EU isn't even a country.
edit on 28-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You think so, but look at the world. Which country money value is used the most? Which country has the biggest corporation all over the world today? Which country has the most active gangs in the world?

Gang violence is still consider a genocide within the country.

Now you have added some good questions.

Which country money value is used the most?

Better check the value of the dollar vs. certain other currencies.

Which country has the biggest corporation all over the world today?

In which markets ? It appears that China and India are coming up fast in the tech industry. They are both using the invested US money to buy American companies.Some large US corporations only "appear" to be US companies.

Which country has the most active gangs in the world?

In name only . Which ones started "gangs" ? Betcha you dont know .They existed LONG before the US

Why not ? To be able to limit my answers ? It is an economic system and it is set up to act as a "single country"

And there be your answers mate.
Peace

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hi,

I am pleased that I was not the cause of your thread. There are enough offensive people on the internet without me adding to their number.

Since the Communist side of the Chinese Civil War did not declare victory until 1949 it is not clear to me how they won WW2. The Japanese surrender was to the US.

The USSR may be gone but Russia is very much alive. Underestimating the Russians is a mistake. They have a large number of thermonuclear ICBMs now too.

Gang violence is trivial compared to modern Military Industrial Warfare. Seriously.

Traffic accidents are more dangerous to most of us.

The exceptions are a result of the misguided "War on Drugs" and the destabilising influence of the profits it puts in criminal hands.

The EU is not a country. It is still both rich and powerful. The UK and France both possess independent nuclear weapons capability and there are other members who could easily do so but have chosen not to.

Best wishes to you....

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Which country money value is used the most?

Better check the value of the dollar vs. certain other currencies.

Which country has the most active gangs in the world?

In name only . Which ones started "gangs" ? Betcha you dont know .They existed LONG before the US

Why not ? To be able to limit my answers ? It is an economic system and it is set up to act as a "single country"

And there be your answers mate.
Peace

Euro doesn't even work when the EU breaks a part.

I doubt US is going to break apart. It isn't made up of different countries.
edit on 5-6-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join