It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lewis Lukens Deposition Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Judicial Watch have released the Deposition of Lewis Lukens in the FOIA case against the State Department.

This is something of interest to all who have been following Mrs.Clintons little Email problem

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Thanks for the link. Reading through it now. So far, there are some great Q&A's that give us some insight in to how these departments are ran.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I noticed that Hillary wanted to use a Blackberry because she was 'not adept' at using a desktop computer for emails.

How lame is that?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I noticed that Hillary wanted to use a Blackberry because she was 'not adept' at using a desktop computer for emails.

How lame is that?

Ahhh, she wants to be the BIC, "Bumbler In Chief" lol. Appears she wasn't too informed on RIM/blackberry since they gave all the BB encryption keys to CSIS in 2007 and the RCMP in 2010. Since Canada is part of the "five eyes" it would appear the ability to decrypt her emails and communications has travelled far and wide, across both the Atlantic and Pacific. As I said in another thread, all it takes is one well placed operative and US security could have been breached.

The naysayers will make excuses that this could not happen lol. Some of us know better.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The New York Times has an interesting article on the story....

"At the State Department on Thursday, a spokesman, Mark C. Toner, faced repeated questions about why the department had not done more to ensure that Mrs. Clinton’s email arrangement complied with department rules and federal laws. “There was only a partial understanding of how much Secretary Clinton relied on personal email, and we just did not have a complete picture,” he said."

"For Mrs. Clinton, the biggest obstacle to getting past the email controversy is the F.B.I., which has not yet completed its criminal investigation to determine whether any laws were broken in the handling of classified material or other matters relating to the emails."

The various intelligence agencies whose information and sources may have been compromised will not be waiting on "proof".

The only prudent course of action for them is to assume the worst.

The biggest breach of security in modern times.

It does seem clear that the State Department is making no real attempt to defend Mrs.Clintons indefensible lack of care for security protocols.

Mr.Lukens seems, at worst, to lack curiousity and to be only mildly forgetful.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

How lame is that?

'Bout takes the cake. Who could believe they're qualified to the the POTUS ... and yet not have certain basic knowledge? Of course ... she's lying, because there's obviously another scandal she's gotten wind of and is laying down cover for the, "I didn't even use a computer ... let alone that one!!" excuse.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

How lame is that?

'Bout takes the cake. Who could believe they're qualified to the the POTUS ... and yet not have certain basic knowledge? Of course ... she's lying, because there's obviously another scandal she's gotten wind of and is laying down cover for the, "I didn't even use a computer ... let alone that one!!" excuse.

Yeah; those big confusing ones (PC's) that sit on every ones desk with a monitor (a desk top computer with a keyboard) so intimidating.
edit on 27-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Yeah, I read through this, a lot of 'can't recalls' and 'don't remembers.'

At the time, Blackberries were not allowed in a SCIF, which former Secretary Clinton's office space was, so she had to step outside her office to even use her Blackberry legally. He was very cagey about the wording of some of his answers like not actually saying he saw her using her Blackberry, but he would use the term "holding her Blackberry."

They offered to set up and official OpenNet computer for her, but she declined that.

Hillary's excuse for not wanting to use the OpenNet (government approved system to access the internet) system was the she would have had to use a password that would require changing every 8 to 12 weeks and that was considered too cumbersome.

The next thing that was offered was for a computer for her to be set up with no password, totally open to anyone who walked up to it. That system was never set up.

Do you know what the concern -- did you and Ms. Mills have another conversation after your initial conversation?

A Yes.

Q And what did you talk about during that conversation?

A She said the Secretary is very comfortable checking her e-mails on a BlackBerry, but she's not adept or not used to checking her e-mails on a desktop.

He assumed she was using a commercially available email account.

This guy had never knew who Bryan Pagliano was until recently due to news reports.

Hillary gets an email from a tech support person at the official State Department IT department telling her that her email probably be shouldn't be used across government networks.

Instead of responding to the tech support person, she forwards the email to Huma and asks what the message is all about.

She really is a clueless grandma.
edit on 27-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
She wants to be perceived as JUST A 'clueless grandmotherly type' but is actually more a Lizardy puppet type monster Mother. This being represents that 4 D force whom will actually take down this world in subjugation/control.
edit on 27-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

join