It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department Documents Show Mexican Cartels Used Fast & Furious Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Judicial Watch has just released some documents obtained from recent FOIA requests.

These show that many F&F weapons were used in as many as 69 murders apparently by Mexican Cartels !!!

More proof that the Obama operation was a full and furious failure.

Eric Holder is getting nervous I think.

Judicial Watch: Justice Department Documents Reveal Widespread Use of Fast and Furious Weapons by Major Mexican Drug Cartels – Linked to at least 69 Killings

Judicial Watch announced today released Justice Department documents showing that weapons sent from the U.S. into Mexico as part of the Obama administration’s Operation Fast and Furious gunrunning program have been widely used by major Mexican drug cartels. According to the new records, over the past three years, a total of 94 Fast and Furious firearms have been recovered in Mexico City and 12 Mexican states, with the majority being seized in Sonora, Chihuahua and Sinaloa. Of the weapons recovered, 82 were rifles and 12 were pistols identified as having been part of the Fast and Furious program. Reports suggest the Fast and Furious guns are tied to at least 69 killings.

Fast and Furious was a Department of Justice Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) “gunrunning” operation in which the Obama administration allowed guns to be sold to Mexican drug cartels in the hope the weapons would be recovered at crime scenes. Fast and Furious weapons have been implicated in the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and hundreds of other innocents in Mexico. Prior reports tie Fast and Furious weapons to at least 200 deaths in Mexico alone.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents last month in response to a March 17, 2016, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives seeking the following: ...

F&F = Murder Inc.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

More proof that the Obama operation was a full and furious failure.

And HE and his supporters think they have some 'moral' superiority to tell us WE can't own them.

They think they get to tell US what we can or can't own.

They think they get to tell us how many rounds can fire at the squeeze of the trigger.

They think they get to tell us how many rounds it can hold.

They tell US we can't use 'straw purchasers'.

Oh hell no they don't.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

edit on 25-5-2016 by neo96 because: Oh dear i fired too many posts at one time Obama needs to sic the BATFE on me.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hopefully the Mexican government will let victims families to sue the US government for unlawful killings . Just like the US government did for 911 families to sue SA.
Do you think the government would pay up?
Never. .......

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Maybe I just don't have the "vision" our deal leader does. But I just can't think of ONE single idea that would make this operation make sense. Druglords in Mexico have money. If you saw the movie "Blow", then you might be able to put "money" in perspective. They can buy anything they need on the black market. Guns, people, maybe even that chick from Grindhouse that had the M16 for a leg.

But sending them guns and hoping they would be found at crime scenes is, well, stupid. Sure some will be found at crime scenes. What did that prove? That Mexican drug cartels can be violent. Congrats big O, you solved the mystery of life.

What worries me, is that there had to be many people involved in the planning and implementation of this fiasco. Am I to understand that nobody involved thought it was a bad idea? These are the people who are literally IN CHARGE of crime in the US. If they aren't any smarter than this, I'd say we have some serious issues to deal with internally, and not just the president.

What's next, deliver free packets of Heroin to junkies on the street in hopes of finding out of they got high with it?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
The mere fact that this was uncovered years ago and nobody has done the perp walk tells me we no longer live in a land of laws. The fact that the bunch who did this are still walking free while a few hundred thousands of people who were caught with bag of weed and some rolling papers are in jail pretty much says it all doesn't it?
Richard Nixon lost his job because he failed to prevent a break-in where nobody was killed or injured. This president is still running up the debt and playing jetsetter. This president brags about his adeptness at "killing people" without due process being applied.
As my daughter observed recently, "Dumber than a box of rocks is the new normal. This is what happens when schools are no longer interested in teaching critical-thinking skills and are intensely interesting in drugging up the kids who do show signs of being able to think critically."

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That number of 69 killings is just the guns recovered.
Many more were likely used to kill people in mexico and the guns were not recovered.

Because the ATF never ballistic tested the guns before they were sold the government likely thought that they could blame a lot more guns as being sold by dealers in the US.

There is no question in my mind this was a scam set up by the ATF to get more gun control.
And Obama was planing to use them to go after gun dealers and the Second Amendment.

top topics

join