It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department report slams Clinton email use

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"A State Department Inspector General report said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton failed to follow the rules or inform key department staff regarding her use of a private email server, according to a copy of the report obtained by CNN on Wednesday. "

From CNN

Curious if anybody can tell me what this means exactly. Aside from any legal implications this doesn't play well to Clinton's Presidential bid I don't think. To begin with she's about as likeable as toilet rim scum and now she'll be seen as careless.

edit on 25-5-2016 by Apollumi because: link and commentary

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi
ETA: xuenchen, of course lol thanks for sharing.

Well, We're less likely to hear her cackling with-voice if she's on the defensive and not shouting out about how great she is and how great she'll be in the White House (arrogant bitch)
edit on 25-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Was planning to edit. Just wanted to get it in since I just saw it on the news. I'd expect xuenchen to have a nice celebratory drink over this though.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
"A State Department Inspector General report said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton failed to follow the rules or inform key department staff regarding her use of a private email server, according to a copy of the report obtained by CNN on Wednesday. "

From CNN

Curious if anybody can tell me what this means exactly. Aside from any legal implications this doesn't play well to Clinton's Presidential bid I don't think. To begin with she's about as likeable as toilet rim scum and now she'll be seen as careless.

Just wanna correct the record in case you haven't heard.

She hasn't done anything wrong. This is from "official sources", quotes included. But it's legit. Trust me.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It simply means she got caught lying.

Now it's more official.

Probably broke the Federal Records Act9s0 too.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

Yup it's from the State Dept.....

here's the actual report...

Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They're still pulling punches though.

"failed to follow the rules"

The rules are derived from the law, so they're saying she broke the law.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It simply means she got caught lying.

Now it's more official.

Probably broke the Federal Records Act9s0 too.

Trump can work with less than that... This should be more fun.

"I mean, I mean here's a person that wants to be president who clains I would be a disaster for the country and she's just throwing it out there folks. Throwing secrets out there like I dunno if she cares about our nations security"

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: atomish

Yup it's from the State Dept.....

here's the actual report...

Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements

Seriously? You expect me to believe some Inspector General who is just giving his opinion as opposed to "official sources " who are actually "familiar with the investigation"?

Kidding aside, thanks for the link. I had read some articles on this earlier and was looking towards to reading the IGs report in full.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

People like CLinton are 'prefferable' over anyone with an R by their names.

Even knowing full well just how 'swampy' they are.

And that people says a library of congress about the party that supports her.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Obama assembled a team of "God Damn America".

Why does everybody forget that Obama didn't appoint security oversight the entire time Clinton was there. The enabler in chief or co conspirator?

Obama controls the levers of the DOJ, we couldn't get straight answers about fast and furious there is no way in hell we are going to get any answers while Obama is in office on Clinton, Kerry or any other traitors he appointed.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Wowzers! Just how deep does this vast right wing conspiracy go?!? I know the Right controls CNN but a Dem run State Dept? Egads and oddbodkens, they must run everything!

All is lost...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Obama assembled a team of "God Damn America".

Yep , government "running wild in the streets". Burning , raping ,pillaging at every corner and venue. Why not Hillary ?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I know he's ridiculous right?

new topics

top topics

join