It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Doctors' Association Aiding "Jihad Warriors" but Not Tsunami Victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
In an article in Egyptian government weekly Akhbar Al-Yawm, editor Ibrahim Sa'dah criticized the double standard of the Arab Doctors' Association, which is aiding Jihad warriors in Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Bosnia, but refrains from helping victims of the recent tsunami in Asia because the tsunami is "punishment from Allah."

memri.org...

"But we were surprised later by the fact that the enthusiasm of the Arab Doctors' Association in sending 'volunteer' doctors to those blood-drenched regions was not for carrying out this sublime mission that only doctors [could carry out], but rather, to urge [those volunteer doctors] to fight, [to participate] in the Jihad war, and to manufacture explosives and to blow up places in which there were a number of 'infidels' and scores of innocent civilians…

"They could not care less that hundreds and thousands of innocent people were killed [in these operations], as long as one or two soldiers from among the invaders and occupiers were killed or injured.

All this from the editor of an Egyptian newspaper. More Zionist propaganda?
Once again Islamic "freedom fighters" reveal themselves as opportunistic mass-murderers. And we still have the deluded in the West who claim that Ayman Al-Zawahiri is an exception, not the rule.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
we just need to nuke that whole area of the world. those people are worthless. all we need is your oil. not you. carpet bomb the whole damn place.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

"opportunistic mass-murderers"

Yep, if you read the Koran and add "Sociopaths", then that statement sums up the whole damn muslim culture.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
When i heard the interview with an islamic holy leader,... he said the same thing...
I thought... what a fruitloop, he is going to give islam a bad name...
i guess islam doesn't mind... since i don't hear ANY alternate views...

maybe the whole religion is a bunch of fruitloops... If you read my past comments, i have always been very openminded... but this thing about GODS PUNISHMENT....
i guess we worship different gods after all.... my god don't play that....

what we need is a good ol FATWAH THE FRUITLOOPS...

top topics

join