It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Virginia and the rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Greetings.

So after seeing this website... www.politico.com...

Bernie won 51 to 36 percent

Delegates were split 17/17

Is this normal rules for West Virginia primary?

I apologize for my ignorance but it's an honest question.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I can't seem to find it, but do you know if those figures include superdelegates? It might be something like 17/11, with Clinton buying six delegates to make it even.

Even if that wasn't the case, I wouldn't be too surprised. Whether or not it's "in the rules" I'm not sure, but all I know is that those "rules" seem to always, coincidentally I'm sure, always favor Clinton.
edit on 11/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Remember when she won 6/6 coin tosses for Iowa, coincidentally.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I'm fairly sure that ended up being a hoax story... Or it was supposedly reported that it was a hoax story, really quite impossible to know for sure with basically every media source being blatantly on Hillary's side. Those are just small potatoes compared to all the other nefarious bullsh*t anyway, like the NY voter purges. Did'ja know, the largest number of voters purged were, once again, coincidentally I'm sure, from... You guessed it, Bernie Sander's area of birth, Burlington.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'm 27 so this is my first election where I am mature enough to care and take notice. Has it always been like this? I know bush v gore was a hot one but this election season is crazy.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

It's always been like this.

In 2008, DNC party leaders in Michigan and Florida moved their primary dates in violation of the rules and the party's Rules & Bylaws Committee 'remedied' the situation, in part, by simply allocating 600,000 votes to Obama, in Michigan, even though he voluntarily removed his name from the ballot.

These parties cook up election crises so that they can use their rules to anoint their chosen nominee. In the case of the 2008 primary, Hillary actually won the popular vote. But with the shenanigans and purchasing of superdelegates, the Chosen One was gifted the nomination.

ETA: AND, amazingly, the voters are so flipping gullible they actually believed that they somehow beat the DNC Establishment, in 2008, when Obama was anointed.

And when Bernie gets the nomination (I think he is the Chosen One), they will believe they beat the Establishment again. But Hillary is known for delivering The Chosen One. She will deliver Bernie with her email server scandal, too.

edit on 11-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Just two little things:

Fact the HRC machine won six out of six coin flips in Iowa.

Second the big voter purge was is Brooklyn NY, not Burlinton Vermont.

But thanks for pointing out these examples of election fraud by the Dems for the HRC machine!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Oh, was Sanders born in Brooklyn? Right, he was mayor of Burlington which is in Vermont, I got confused because they both start with Bs and I'm not American.

Or is the truth something else entirely? All I know is that the largest portion of the voter purge was coincidentally in the area of Sander's birth.

top topics

join