It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I love conspiracies, i love a mystery and i love solving puzzles.. I know that all three of them can also make me frustrated.. Those three is the enigma behind the human fantasy and it is something mother nature, god or divine gave us a gift for us to try to solve..
But when most have gone into a world of fantasy, where the mysteries are real and the puzzles what you want them to be..
I find myself like Homer Simpson is this shoprt clip;" Slowly backing away "

edit on 10-5-2016 by PanPiper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

What is really real?

To me, one of the realest real things out there is a surprise shot of castile soap straight to the eyeball.

That to me is pretty real.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
To me, one of the realest real things out there is a surprise shot of castile soap straight to the eyeball.

Err ... don't come up quietly behind me in the shower again, bro. Sorry for the pain I have caused you.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Bybyots

Err ... don't come up quietly behind me in the shower again, bro. Sorry for the pain I have caused you.

^^ This...just got really real. [Slowly backs away...]

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

i maced it as a gift
reallllly reaaallllly real

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
To me real is taking a hot shower and suddenly the damn water gets ice cold and i yell like a caveman going to war. AOUARRGHH

top topics

join