It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin to Support Ryan's Opponent in Wisconsin Due to Stance on Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
Well considering how her last Wisconsin appearance went, trying to drum up enthusiasm for Trump, I wouldn't be too concerned if I were Speaker Ryan. I've lived here my entire life (both ends of the state) and I can assure you that Palin's pull in this state is nothing.

I don't care for many of Ryan's views or politics, but the guy didn't even shut the door. He laid it out pretty clear, "Trump needs to win us back". And isn't a campaign all about winning over people? If so, how the hell is it a dig to say such things?

Because the people have spoken. Trump won big and he now represents the Republican party whether one likes it or not, so Ryan, as a leader of this party should support the wishes of the people. It's that simple.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Wow, a Sarah Palin endorsement. I hope it works better for Nehlen than it did for McCain.
edit on 8-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Palin is almost as dippy as Pelosi.

But, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Paul Ryan, and all the rest of the RINOs need to go

There is a difference between "dippy" and evil insanity . Pelosi , unlike the broken clock , aint right , aint right at'all
I cannot change nor debate the Ryan and RINO statement. But one major one was told "resign or be terminated". John Boehner. Perhaps that trend will continue.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Snarl
Palin is almost as dippy as Pelosi.

But, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Paul Ryan, and all the rest of the RINOs need to go

There is a difference between "dippy" and evil insanity . Pelosi , unlike the broken clock , aint right , aint right at'all
I cannot change nor debate the Ryan and RINO statement. But one major one was told "resign or be terminated". John Boehner. Perhaps that trend will continue.

While Paul Ryan and I are pretty far apart politically, I think he is a pretty stand up guy, and approval numbers would show that. The question I have, is why is Sarah Palin even acknowledged in national politics. A half term governor, failed VP candidate, and reality show wannabe?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This guy rides a bike without a helmet which says enough. Anyone willing to trust in that idiot with your future is not sane.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
This guy rides a bike without a helmet which says enough. Anyone willing to trust in that idiot with your future is not sane.

Helmets are for riders that still require training wheels. Look at our current leader.
Peace

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No helmets are for even the most experienced riders because guess what you can't control what other people do on the road. Anyone that rides without a helmet should get their brain checked.
edit on 8-5-2016 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I tend to ask odd questions about folks in politics, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, Obama, Biden, McCain, I would drink a beer with and discuss what was the best for the country, we might not agree, but we might find some common ground. Sit me across from Cruz, Trump, Huckabee, Palin etc, I am going to jail for assault.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No helmets are for even the most experienced riders because guess what you can't control what other people do ok the road. Anyone that rides without a helmet should get their brain checked.

Yes! You can't fix a broken brain.

When scientists discovered even roller coasters can bruise the brain, that was enough for me.

Helmets for every one, all the time. Well, when needed.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
I tend to ask odd questions about folks in politics, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, Obama, Biden, McCain, I would drink a beer with and discuss what was the best for the country, we might not agree, but we might find some common ground. Sit me across from Cruz, Trump, Huckabee, Palin etc, I am going to jail for assault.

That says more about you than it does them

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The point I was trying to make is that if this guy would risk his own life by not wearing a helmet then what else is he willing to risk. The lives of his employees , the jobs of the people of Wisconsin.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

That says more about you than it does them

You are right, I have no patience with stupid. I have never made it a question here, I have no use for evangelicals, I have no use for Trump, and I have no use for half term politicians that quit halfway through, because they can make more money elsewhere.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No helmets are for even the most experienced riders because guess what you can't control what other people do on the road. Anyone that rides without a helmet should get their brain checked.

I have to agree with you there. I don't wear a helmet for me. I wear it because the world is full of idiots that would put me in harms way without blinking an eye.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
Well considering how her last Wisconsin appearance went, trying to drum up enthusiasm for Trump, I wouldn't be too concerned if I were Speaker Ryan. I've lived here my entire life (both ends of the state) and I can assure you that Palin's pull in this state is nothing.

I don't care for many of Ryan's views or politics, but the guy didn't even shut the door. He laid it out pretty clear, "Trump needs to win us back". And isn't a campaign all about winning over people? If so, how the hell is it a dig to say such things?

Because the people have spoken. Trump won big and he now represents the Republican party whether one likes it or not, so Ryan, as a leader of this party should support the wishes of the people. It's that simple.

Ryan would likely argue more people voted for other people than Trump than did Trump. 10 million for Trump and 13 million for Cruz, Rubio and Kasich. So Ryan could use the logic that he is representing the will of the majority of Republicans who did not vote for Trump. Ryan's personal dislike of Trump, Trumps terrible general election polling and the fact the most Republican primary voters did not vote for Trump no doubt justifies to Ryan and most the GOP leadership that not supporting Trump is justified.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I'm sorry but the guy mocked a reporter who has cerebral palsy and anyone who does that is scum and supporters of that are ignorant.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
palin opposed Obama pardoning a turkey....

<< 1   >>

join