It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The Sounds of Silence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
"And the sign flashed out it’s warning,
In the words that it was forming.
And the signs said, the words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls.
And whisper’d in the sounds of silence."

Notice when the following was posted,
then read what the post was about.

groups-beta.google.com...

[edit on 14-1-2005 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
wow, deep.
great message, great medium

my nominee for ambient advertising award 2005...
PS. anyone heard germans Rampstein last hit "we're all living in america"?

Amerika is wunderbar

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's chilling under the circumstances. It was posted to a number of usenet groups a few days before the attack on NY on 9/11. The poster, it seems, if you do a little research is reported to have died shortly thereafter of an illness.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Weird.

I've brought this to the attention of a number of forums, skeptic and otherwise and no one seems to comprehend the relevance of what has happened.

Maybe it's me. Maybe I am the only one who can see what happened.

This was an evident 'prediction', 'warning' / allegory of what was to happen in New York, imminently.

It's possible, I suppose, that the horrific significance has raised a kind of cognitive dissonance.

I'd be interested to hear what other people think about that particular posting.

I raised this within days of it happening, and shuddered with horror when I watched the events unfold in real time with the spectre of the post still fresh in my mind. It turned the horror into alarm. Yet wherever I raised it on the internet, no one seemed to notice. In RL, anyone I mentioned it to simply didn't believe it happened. Yet even when you raise the evidence for people to see for themselves, there is just silence. A silence driven by dissonance?

Weird.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Not sure what to think of that. At the moment it seems like a coincidence. If it did hint to 9/11 why welcome back to germany?

The destruction relevant to their cities in WW2?

Maybe that 9/11 will have been the initial trigger for WW3?

While your having us speculate.. what do you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well, considering other things that particular poster was hinting to up until the attack on NY, the most compelling image which comes to mind for me is the burning of the Reichstag in Germany ww2. It was what the nazis use to wage their war against the jews. I am sure many other theorists have drawn on evidence which alludes to a state of affairs having coparisons with the NWO conspiracy growing in the US.

The fella (dicck) had been warning that a tremendous catastrophy was imminent and that we were on the brink of entering a new age of terror and how this was linked to Bush oil and religious fanatics.
Afew days later - 9/11/2001

He disappeared shrtly after, he had been claiming to live in NY at the time, apparently, he died of an illness.

It takes abit of digging on google groups (usenet)

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Here's another 'coincidence', I've looked on this site and it looks like no one has raised it here yet, which is a bit of a surprise.

On the first anniversary of the attack on New York on 9/11, the New York lottery drew out the following result, in order - '911'. That's right, in New York, EXACTLY one year to the day after 9/11. It was really buried in the news when it came out, I'll bet most of you knew nothing about it, right?

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The skywriting was probably saying "Welcome Back Germaine" or something else as innocuous. Does anyone have a photo of the writing?

I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories, but this one is quite a stretch.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The event didn't happen, that's the point. The guy posted an allegory, there were no planes really writing in the sky.

He posted a clear warning using clear symbolism, about "jumpers from buildings", "planes" "fanatics" the drawing on the Reichstag etc,.

I have looked into this story in some depth and to me it seems that the guy had access to information.

I even contacted him just before the attack on 9/11 and suggested that he was being used as a 'medium' . Knowing what I do about psiops and psyops I thought his 'predictions' were coming from another source, through him. But that's just speculation. I am just really surprised that no one seems to have picked up on this before.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think what was seen was real and political. I often have those thoughts and they make me extremely sad to be living in these days. Maybe it was a mass vision......someone trying to tell us something....
Sad.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
uh, no. The event being discribed by the 'dog walker - diccck' did not actually happen in NY - ever.

That is one of the things that makes the allegory so chilling.

He had been warning of an attack of that magnitude for a few weeks, and then came up with that strange allegory a few days before 9/11.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
ok, forgive the 'bump', but just a fresh check to see if anyone new has any news ideas about this weird 'coincidence' ...??

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that this guy knew what was about to take place.

He had been living IN New York at the time too, appeared to have survived the attack on 9/11, but died of an 'illness' not long after.

The likelihood of this guys writing this being a 'coindidence' is as likely as drawing of '911' on the New York State Lottery exactly one year to the day after the attack. Mind you, hang on........

www.infowars.com...

new topics

top topics

join