It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old man wanted to chat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I sat down with the old man, he wanted to chat.. ;" I see you brought a lot of commotion, why?

And for the first time i explained my past life; " When i was young, i wanted to be accepted. I tried to change who i really was. I saw the older boys sitting on the steps and everywhere around them it was something i misplaced with respect. They drove around in fine cars and always a woman next in seat.. I wanted that life, so i changed who i truly was "

" The older i became the worse it became, the innocence of the youth, became an organized adult. The cars and the woman followed, until one day i realized this was not me. I grew up, i became an adult, i left the ideals in fairy-tales and schoolbooks. I made my own journey until i found someone who i could truly follow "

" I never knew but finally understood "

"The gang initiation brings people together, like a pack of wolves forming the structural hierarchy and bonding."

"They were frightened and fear brings people together, its the ideals of men they misplace as brotherly love.."

"They are frightened nothing more and a cornered animal will attack if it feels threatened "

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
edit on 5-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

join