It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear the Walking Dead...or lack there of....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That's pretty much what I was expecting it to be.
I was expecting by end of season 1, it would be happening in some major metro areas, but still a lot of mystery and people doubting it.

In season 2, would have expected more spread, and folks definitely knowing what was going on, while society tried to hang on.

Instead, we went right from all of this interesting stuff the show promised...to bam, everything's gone, and zombies are everywhere (even remote islands).

WTF?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Fear the Walking Dead...or lack there of...

I done gave up on it.

Hell people lets push politics during a ZOMBIE show!

The capitan of the Abigail is gay what ever.

Escaping California to go to Mexico!!!!

I am OVER it.
edit on 18-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Fear the Walking Dead...or lack there of...

I done gave up on it.

Hell people lets push politics during a ZOMBIE show!

The capitan of the Abigail is gay what ever.

Escaping California to go to Mexico!!!!

I am OVER it.

LOL its not gay if your underway.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Its all a bit forced and patronising. I think the only gay dude I ever really rooted for on tv was Omar in the wire.. he was such a badass and well written multidimensional character that the gay stuff was always peripheral.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The gay thing was OK, I mean, it was kind of a surprise, so that was fine...and it helped flesh out the motivation driving him, so that's all well and good. Just seemed like a plot killer to have his boyfriend bitten (and done off-screen).

And, you're going to let your family and friends eat food from a chick you KNOW poisoned a bunch of innocents? (I'm talking about the older Hispanic guy...who KNOWS about it)....seriously? He's smarter than that.

What the hell is up with crazy Chris? Personally, he would have "gone overboard" a while back, but eh... (The actor is such a nice and smiley guy in person, makes it hard to really hate his character, but this episode cemented it, LOL).

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Both shows are just awful now. The original TWD was ok for about 2 seasons, then the gaping plot holes just started to really piss me off. Aanyone with any brains would have hooked an industrial lawn mower onto the front of a caterpillar dozer and just drove around zombie-mulching.

School buses that flip over? Idiot driving? Leaving actual ZOMBIES alive outside your own front gates (impaled on spikes into cars)

etc etc etc. I watched most of the last TWD season just to laugh at the pathetic illogical actions of the cast.

Gave FTWD a chance, but it's gone south quick also.

Hard to believe AMC does such amazing series like Breaking Bad and Saul, and then terrible stuff like this. I love almost anything post-apocalyptic but TWD characters rarely do anything logical. It's like constantly watching a cheesy horror flick where you're always yelling at the television "ARE YOU STUPID?!?!?!?"

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I do want to see what happens in TWD with Negan, but to be honest, he kind of seems like a dolt...I mean, he let these folks run around killing his people for some time now. Seriously? But I have a feeling its run its course this last season.

I think FTWD was renewed. I'm not sure how. Not even sure I'll watch it. Maybe a binge watch after it's all recorded or something.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I'm guessing for the same reason brilliant shows tend to get canned after 1-3 seasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join