It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested After Video Shows Brutal Beating Of Pregnant, Endangered Seal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

I thought it was common sense if not illegal killing or taking females bearing eggs or children (or what ever they are called - offspring that's it I think)

...ZzzZt

edit on 29-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

So, if i make a point about something the reply is..

insert Ned Stark meme here) "One does not simply quote the definition of scientific theory....... and leave out the parts that does not support their argument"

Dude you need get off the internet and really think about your life and what your doing with it. Cause if your not a paid shill, then you are sad. Yes it sucks when life is taken, from plants to humans, but it is part of reality and will never change, start looking into whom really runs your brain instead of regurgitating nonsense reported by the mainstream media( aka the people that run your brain).

Good luck in life with that attitude, but im sure you have a college degree to go with your statement.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

no i dont have a college degree, im guessing you do though. so it makes your opinion more valid then mine.

Funny thing is I am currently going to college and some of the weakest and stupidest people I have met come from college campus. Your lost, please help yourself. or please dont reproduce

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Im gonna try to make this sound simple, you cant have a discussion about something with someone who thinks in ideals or privileges.. You cant do things cause you felt like it, in society we are taught to control our impulses, well most of us..
You cant kill an animal cause its part of life, we are not predators. Our physiology, as you say " empirical data " clearly shows, we have no fangs, no sharp K9, we have a stomach to digest insects for protein..

Was that logical for you?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

we dont need fangs or k9s to eat animal meat s, again you are a sad uneducated individual.
edit on 29-4-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So in nature, how does an animal hunt? Or you think we are God send aliens from planet Sirius?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You cant kill an animal cause its part of life, we are not predators.

Incorrect. I can kill an animal for several reasons.
I can kill an animal that is trying to kill me.
I can kill an animal that is suffering.
I can kill an animal because it is a ready source of protein and is delicious.

But isn't this thread about an idiot who abused a protected animal? Do you think he was trying to punch it to death so he could eat it?

edit on 4/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

an animal hunts in any way it can its a tale as old as time

sometime it means just picking somthing up that is slower then you and eating it

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

it is, i got OT by DOCHOLIDAZE1, sry

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Tell that to the cow

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There is something just as disgusting as the beating of this animal that is going on.

People are standing by and filming it instead of beating the sh*t out of that jerk.

People are worthless these days.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

cow kill things as well its called ruffage

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

People are standing by and filming it instead of beating the sh*t out of that jerk.

I would think twice about confronting a drunken and violent 250 pound jackass myself.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I would think twice about confronting a drunken and violent 250 pound jackass myself.

I wouldn't. I'm no chickens**t bystander.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Good on you then.
Too bad you weren't there.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

And this is why many Hawaiians are prejudiced towards Haole. Were glad you moved away also!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AVtech34

Violently racist people as well.
Yes. Some are. Most are not.Can be said about any ethnic group, no?

Glad I moved away before I ended up a victim.
Made you uncomfortable to not be part of a majority?

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3 Typical, completely ignore the thuggery and just blame haoles. Don't worry, pal, many others recognize Hawaiians as racist drunks too. I really don't feel all that bad either. The idiots who assaulted me are either dead from meth and heroin, in jail, or stuck in a dead end hotel job.

edit on 30-4-2016 by AVtech34 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I will never stop believing that people who are violent like this need to be on a register of the most dangerous Humans considered to be a risk to others.

It takes a special kind of psychopathy to be able to act like this, feeling no empathy for other living things, treating them in such disgusting ways.

There is a proven and known link between people who abuse animals and their propensity to be violent to children and other adults and this link should not be ignored.

I feel exactly the same about Humans who hunt beautiful animals for what they claim is "sport". It's not sport at all, it's a perverse desperation to destroy and abuse, they are mentally deranged, psychologically damaged - they're a danger to all.

The moment someone is proven to have acted in such a way to another living creature they should be on a list, never able to have any position of power or influence over anyone, never able to work with young people, always on the radar of all authorities as a potential threat to others.
edit on 30-4-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013 Don't worry, this drunk idiot is not going anywhere important, they rarely even leave that island.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join