It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Facebook Groups Deleted from Facebook

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Correct the record is correcting the bad info out there. Correcting it means the record is or was incorrect.
Isn't every commercial out there designed do to that? Bring attention to something? You're putting a nefarious bent to it by calling it brainwashing.
Mattel brainwashed my kids into wanting $60.00 tickle me elmos
Then Nike brainwashed them into wanting $150 00 sneakers
Clorox brainwashed me into thinking my home was a hotbed of germs if I didn't clean up with bleach and blue buffalo convinced me I didn't love my dog if I fed him chicken byproducts and gluten. That's Madison ave.

I'm sure that any campaigning online by Clinton's people is to educate and inform people.
Dont the other candidates have websites to inform voters? Don't these sites also solicited donations ?

I literally cannot fathom how anyone could make those statements sound ironic & pretend that advertising aka brainwashing that $150 dollar shoes or $60 dollar dolls are a good thing. Anyone who does is supporting the spread of materialism, egoism, profit, & evil.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Call it whatever you want. I call it brainwashing.

When someone intentionally alters the digital landscape to present a distorted picture of reality in order to shape the perceptions of people -- that's brainwashing.

What moral authority does "Correct The Record" have? Who granted them the power and authority to "correct" anything? Who are these nebulous people hiding behind SuperPAC money to decide what is "truth" or not?

How is this paid for digital army (that exists in the shadows behind false accounts and usernames) not a concern to all citizens of the internet? Should we not be vigilant about who is paying these people to tell us their version of the "truth"? And is it not our responsibility to investigate and demand to know the true motives behind their actions?

Personally, I get offended when someone else tries to impose their will upon me by tweaking my perception of reality.

When you are shown only what others want you to see or hear, how can you honestly claim to have any true opinions of your own? How can we claim to be informed when a digital ethnic cleansing of the cyber landscape removes alternative views and strips choice from us?

Honesty. Integrity. Transparency.

If someone has a solid platform based on principles and morals they should not need to hire people to "correct the record" -- as the true nature of their message will prevail.
edit on 29-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This woman is evil. No other term can justify it.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SmurfyRider

This is reality. Not my doing but I don't live in Neverland. If it makes you feel better my kids didn't get the $150 for shoes. I gave them $25 anything over that they worked for.
But I don't have to justify anything to you.
Stick to the topic which is
1) Not me
2) Not how you feel about me.
I don't care.
edit on 4302016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 4302016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join