It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would I go about putting my self forward for a program like SOLAR WARDEN ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes, I must be incredibly stupid and dumb for posting such a obscene question on such a site but someone has to ask the question right ? I would like to know what does "ONE NEED TO BE ABLE TO OFFER" to be a suitable candidate for being accepted in programs like SOLAR WARDEN, IPSIS, and other off world operations. ? I have had my fair share of seeing ACTUAL PROOF OF the SOLAR WARDEN claims in the sky in day light. You only need to look up at the sky each day and you will see something if you look long enough. Higher then concord these craft are but you will see them. Now back to my origional question, what makes an ideal candidate apart from secrecy which seems to be a natural talent of mine even with "blood oaths" from various orders I have climbed ? Anyway i open this thread now for comments, if you have something rude to say, try to be constructive with it.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I tried that already. Here's the thread. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maybe I could get a job as a Janitor cleaning their floors.

Had to edit to add clean toilets too.

edit on 20-4-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

I would probably start by graduating at the top of the class in a related engineering field, at a top university program, and become a top doctoral researcher in the field. Unless you're talking about being a pilot, specifically, then I would start by being a top ranked military pilot. Beyond that, I don't know, but I would imagine the above would be necessary precursors to even get the attention required to possibly be considered.

Just don't come back here and tell us if you get accepted, because then you'll be booted from the program (and by "booted", I mean "spaced")

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I would think they are already aware of you if you are up to snuff, as they (allegedly) have tech that can "read minds" and pick up interesting, anomalous peeps.

Excelling in academia/science might work, as well... and of course, nepotism seems to exist even in their storied ranks... and if I had had an inkling that the secret space force existed in my teen years, i would certainly have put more effort into my own studies, as every other human endeavor pales in comparison to what they have demonstrably achieved... .even IF some of it came "pre-packaged."

But let's just say putting up a plea, online, won't ensure an early morning visit by their recruitment squad... (Hi Evan, btw)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Dont you just hate when you write a outstanding reply on your phone only for the internet browser to crash. Makes me question some of the forces at play.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs

Dont you just hate when you write a outstanding reply on your phone only for the internet browser to crash. Makes me question some of the forces at play.

yeah, I'm sure it is a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Solar Warden eh ? first time I have heard of this term was this year, how come it was so secret ? I'm betting because its only recently that someone thought it up. Hoax of the highest order because if it was real...I would be working for them with my unique skill set.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My understanding, is that you have to graduate with top honors from Starfleet Academy, or have off-world experience on an SG team...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Last time i tried to do a post like this, it ended up being 10 000 word report on the very concept and social structure of this reality which lead to not being able to upload and the file becoming corrupted. Not happy as it took 2 weeks for me to write in a word document which i had multiple copies of.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Saw these badboys on the weekend playing games in the upper atmosphere. Its interesting to watch they spend 10 - 20 minutes playing cat and mouse then disappear up in to space.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

In other news I've always thought what it would be like GTA ing an Alien craft and taking it for a joy ride through the solar system while listening to some dubstep techno.

top topics

join