It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next time u get a minor injury be very careful

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sounds like a small cell cancer (Oat Cell).

But you are right, encapsulated tumors can be quickly fatal once you start messing with them. The choice you are making with cancer is quality vs quantity of life. Sometimes you win that bet, sometimes not.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's like this. There was a ww2 bomb that did not go off. They essentially caused that to go off. They should have just left it alone. By leaving it alone it's like a 99% chance it would have not blown up. U don't whack at a hornets nest and not expect to get stung.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Don't need you to speak for me bud, I have expressed my condolences already.
I am sure you don't want me speaking for you, so I request the same.

Cute play on the name btw, nice to know you are thinking about me

edit on thSat, 16 Apr 2016 15:37:33 -0500America/Chicago420163380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSat, 16 Apr 2016 15:37:49 -0500America/Chicago420164980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Yes you keep saying that. But won't address any of the other questions I have asked.
You seem to know for a fact that it would have been fine but there is no way you could have known that. The tumor was the cause of death, not the docs.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Go to a hospital AT YOUR OWN RISK.

MRSA is just the tip of the iceberg.

There are some surgeries which are helpful.

That having been said, a hospital is where you go to die, not live.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

he was 70, dude was gonna die soon one way or the other, either way sorry for your loss, personnelly i take care of my own minor injurys using my kids as nurses(as to teach them first aid) but if it is a moderate injury i go to my dad he is a paramedic, but usally for gaping wounds i just spray it out with clean water dump a bunch of salt in and wrap it tight and change the bandage every couple days. as far as ribs go nothing much u can do except favor them.

anyways i can see if he was a young man and this happened why one would be scared or angry, but he was old and stuff like can kill elderly quickly. It seems your spreading fear for fears sake, and not because any real legitimate reason

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Looking healthy and being healthy are two completely different things. I did a chest X-ray on a guy a couple months ago for a cough and he had an aortic aneurysm. That X-ray saved his life. Your friend wasn't healthy and neither was my guy even though they looked great.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

He got hurt while doing a home renovation. So he was fit enough to be doing physical labor…

Apparently not. Or apparently not like he used to.

Thats usually how elder people meet their demise, as they grow old they can;t do as much work anymore but insist on trying to keep up, slip, fall and break something and then during recovery in the hospital, contract some infection like pneumonia and die.
I only mention this because I been watching it happen to my neighbors for the last 15 years.

When we get old our bones become weaker, our balance, our endurance, our immune system becomes more vulnerable to ordinary infections.

edit on 16-4-2016 by intrptr because: bb code, additional

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Your post should actually say...next time you get a minor injury...you should see a doctor. Your friend learned of the cancer. It was up to him, at that point, to treat it or not.

People have died from what they thought were 'minor' head injuries. A blister on your foot can become infected and kill you.

I finally went to the ER due to what I thought was a pimple near my ear that would not go away. I waited almost a year. It was skin cancer. Thank God a friend, who is a nurse, told me to go and not waste another minute. The cancer had spread, under the skin, up to the top of my temple and down my neck. had I not gone, I would not be typing here today.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: Sremmos80

Immediately after the probing they had to put him on oxygen. The probing was the thing that made it so much worse

He was elderly, he had a cracked rib. My mom is 63 and has health problems unrelated to breathing. Whenever she goes to the hospital, they put an oxygen mask on her almost right away.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I`m not a fan of doctors or hospitals, i could go into a long story about why but i won`t. doctors may be able to give you quantity of life but they can never give you quality of life.sure they may be able to give you a couple of more years of life but those couple of more years will be absolutly horrendous. no thanks Mr. sawbones, i`ll just go ahead and die now with some dignity,you can keep your voodoo medicine and massive bills.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

They'll put a voodoo hex on your azz

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Most sectors of society these days are infested and corrupted by people best suited to flipping burgers or pumping gas. Where I'm from they cranked up the wages in the health care industry and even drug addicts started taking courses to have an easy life.
They seriously have cops harassing poor people here and using them to create work. Seriously... I've known people who did nothing but watch tv and sit around drinking coffee suddenly be targeted by government workers and be labelled schizophrenic etc.

Tje law enforcement and health care industry here is totally screwed up. Like heroes backing each other while being the villains.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
the bottom line is the tests they did killed him. They should have left it alone. Probably would have lived another 10yrs or more

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
In 2004, while in Phuket, Thailand (yes, at the time of the tsunami) my wife got a tiny bite on her hand on 23rd/24th December which got progressively worse and more painful. As the hospitals were overrun with "real casualties" (her words), she decided not to go to hospital as we were flying to Bangkok on 27th.

By the time we flew, she was in agony with her arm in a sling hand above her heart. Luckily she already had a medical appointment (for something unrelated) scheduled at the hospital. When she got there she was admitted immediately and it was only then we saw the black lines heading up her arm that we realised how bad it was. The doctor said it was caused by Staphylococcus aureus. She spent six days in hospital.

So yeah, I agree with what the OP and others said - even if it is only a tiny cut make sure you look after it, clean it properly and if it persists, get it checked out.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
the bottom line is the tests they did killed him. They should have left it alone. Probably would have lived another 10yrs or more

No, that is just your inference. You see a correlation and assume it is the causation. It is not.

You are wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join