It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay Which One of You Was It???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dang, I guess since I never bothered with the Introduction all those years ago (and never had a good reason to create a thread) this has found it's way into the Intros:

I often get weird letters, emails, and voice messages at work (yes GOV) on any number of issues such as where we keep the warehouse with all the artifacts, how does one buy a house in the underground cities we run, etc. It's been very quiet lately, but today I got the voicemail of voicemails.

Person (to be unnamed here) introduces himself, provides the names of all his family members, and begins his story. He has been investigating the 12/12/12 conspiracy (I don't remember that one off hand) and corruption in law enforcement, including kidnapping and murder. Okay, harmless enough.

He continues: You know how they use the wifi to put EVP's in the ears and make a person do things. They are getting the property because they are murdering the Century 21 people (I guess realtors?) and I guess they are then somehow keeping the property? I didn't understand his theory, but he really wants to talk to me about it ASAP.

He continues: He is in witness protection, restates his name, gives me his social security number, his phone number and the drops this mighty ending, in his words not mine:

"I am a prophet of the one true God, who, like created the sun or something."

So which one of you smartarses was it, huh????

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Witness protection = mental health facility.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Lmao

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Okay, harmless enough.

It seems you have an interesting job if that one is harmless enough LOL.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Wow!!!

Lol, gl at work brother!!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

"I am a prophet of the one true God, who, like created the sun or something."

You need to put that on a t-shirt and sell them! Make a bunch of money. And like, create a church, or something. And live the tax free lifestyle of gurus everywhere!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

--->Century 21

edit on 14-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I was in line behind three guys at wal-mart once, buying bread, and beer. All three were wearing robes and sandals, and looked like they had just stepped out of the Sahara. When the cashier asked them for ID, they said they didn't have any, but didn't need it, because they were the prophets of the living god and were over 2,000 years old. Same people, perhaps?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to: usernameconspiracySMH, I really regret this ended up in the intros! Would of loved to throw some stars your way. Lol great intro.

join