It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cathedral of Void [pic2016]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hehe Thanks mate! Though I prefer celebrating Earth Day.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
So do I

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is a fascinating perspective. I liked the way you had Adam speaking a little more hesitantly at the start, as if it had been some time since he'd used English and had to get his mind focused on it again. The little errors of grammar and so on; I am very familiar with this style of speech where I live. Then, as he tells more of his story and moves more onto pure thoughts rather than just talking of what was, he becomes more eloquent. That worked very well.

I enjoyed this a great deal.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Hehe, it takes a keen mind to notice this kind of detail, I am glad you noticed!

Thanks for the praise, means alot to me.

edit on 25-4-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It has been a while I hadn't been on ATS, and I thought: "Hey, why not go check up on my chess opponent?"... and guess what I fell upon?
Possibly your most subtlety creepy story! That was amazing, my dear friend, simply amazing. I love what you did with the pictures, and I find the B&W feel to go just perfectly with the loneliness (yet appreciation of that loneliness) of Adam.

Is that me, or is he going to be... not that friendly once he gets out of that cathedral? When I read his words, I can quite literally feel his hate growing, and I really feel like he won't be nice once he's free.

I really liked that, good job! S&F from me, dear friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
hopefully not a premonition...

I tend to have those... I write with my gut feeling and my gut feeling has, sadly, rarely deceived me.

But one must always hope!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Yes, everything comes from thoughts and that is what most people don't realise: there is a war for our minds, for whoever can steer the minds of billions will have as large an army.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Yavanna

I am thinking about writing a whole novel with Adam as the villain. Adam Voidcathedral will be his full name.

<< 1   >>

join