It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens-lol no

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Amazing how this posts came up while i've spent the last 3 days with hardly any sleep studying the revelations of the bible.

To give you guys a general idea on some of it, the mark 666 is this
www.adsx.com...
to buy, sell, or trade you must have this, in the next few years the american goverment(babylon) will make sure all americans have this. They will say it's because of illegal aliens, and terrorists. Now what will happen between this time that we have something like this? Read the bible, read it hundred times like i did after the last few days to understand whats about to happen to us.

Revelation 16:5 16:13
Then i saw three evil spirits that looked like FROGS they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of god almighty.

People i've learned so much more that i can hardly sleep at night, are faith will be tested, and you will not no who to trust, but mark my words. Keep faith in jesus and have him close to your heart, no matter what happens. Make sure you family and friends also hold jesus close to there heart.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

This is when the flaming starts.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by kory]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
bump, bump, bump, bump,

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kory
bump, bump, bump, bump,

Does this belong in one of the prophecy sections?

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Seth76]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Great, you tell me I wont know who to trust, then expect me to trust Jesus. Why does God play head games? I'd be curious as to what these little froggie men have to say. But thats besides the point, because there is no mark of the beast and the sky is not falling.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Alec, don't be ignorant, isn't that the whole purpose of this site? If your going to shut someone down, at least have some proof.
Actually, kory, this is pretty interesting, how you connected these things. But then you didn't get a lot of sleep so you may just be losing it.
I also must remind you of the following two bible excerpts:

"Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one decieves you, For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will decieve many. You will hear of wars and rumours of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kindom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginnig of birth pains."
-Matthew 24:4-8
and
"At the same time, if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to decieve even the elect- if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time."
-Matthew 24:23-25

Just take this into consideration.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by JJ McKool]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
maybe they arent aliens but interdimensional or time travelers...

top topics

join