It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Apple tea never leaves a bad taste in your mouth now she tried Assum tea she said it was a chance to put her in her past. Autumn tea she only drinks in the fall when leaves of brown hit the ground.

The berry sextec tea left bitter buds among her mouth but blue lady tea was a heart pounding good day or good Nite tea. Camomile tea wow that put her to bed.

Ceylon Golden Garden Orange Pekoe tea made her feel like living in Sri-Lanka, China White Silver Needles tea made her feel healthy, she considered moving to China.

Chun Mee Tea made her feel refreshed...Darjeeling tea was a afternoon delight. Duke Street Blend she enjoyed with a friend.

Earl Grey just made her day...Formosa Oolong tea made her feel like picking fresh fresh fruit. Oh now Japan Matcha put her in the mood to be rude.

Japanese Cherry tea made her shake her hips, she danced the day away...Jasmine tea was plain old boring...Keemun tea made her home smell lovely.

Nepal Jun Chiyabari Oolong tea made her dream of Kathmandu and the tip of Everest.

Peppermint leaf tea Woo she drank to clear her sinuses. Winter Tea she drank only when there was a great big snow fall.

I could go on and on about all the tea I have tried for you today.

I must run to the tea room or the pee room...
edit on 4 6 2016 by Quantum12 because: Spelling

edit on 4 6 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As a tea lover, I love your story. It immediately brought to mind my favorite tea song:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Thank you for your kind words. I love the song. Cheers

new topics

join