It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lang's death ruled a suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thursday, March 31, 2016 08:48AM
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Coroner's office said John Lang's death was a suicide. Firefighters found Lang barricaded inside his burning home on Van Ness Avenue in Central Fresno in January. He had some stab wounds and was later pronounced dead at the hospital. Coroner's have determined the wounds were self-inflicted.

So he stabs himself and then sets his house on fire before he bleeds out and dies?

Just days prior to his death, Mr. Lang posted a chilling warning on Facebook:

Shortly thereafter, he was found dead with multiple stab wounds and his house had been set on fire deliberately.

Ironically enough, the reporter Mr. Lang sent his warning to is the very same one who posted the screen shot of the coroner's report listing John's cause of death as suicide:

Related links:

Fresno PD whistleblower, Activist Predicts Death, Says The Cops Killed Him ATS thread

John Lang's YouTube channel

Fresno coroner maintains turning morgue over to sheriff is a mistake Story from 2014 re: coroner no longer to be independent from Fresno sheriff

What says ATS?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Stabbed himself, barricaded himself in his house and set fire to it. Yep, nailed on suicide, second only to the double shot to the head.

Is the coroner report available?

edit on 31/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo, what a moron.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Is the coroner reort available?

Only to immediate family members.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
omg, i was waiting for this report ever since the original thread. i had feared this would be the outcome. regardless of how ridiculous it is to say Mr. Lang committed suicide...

just more evidence of system wide corruption in Fresno. Coroners covering the police. There's no end to the deception in sight. No justice. God help us all.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Fresno, Ca is one of the most corrupted, gang infested, hooker heaven, car theiving, all around ugolee-ist cities in the State. 90% of the businesses are rude, the customers, ruder, and Fresno's ONLY saving grace is the existence of both the Cheesecake Factory and Elephant bar.

Don't get me started on how their VA hospital treats their patients....

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It looks like we may be getting to view the coronoer's report after all:

Fresno People’s Media will be publishing a coroners report in coming days.

John Lang’s Death Ruled A Suicide, Activists Push for Federal Investigation

This story needs a much wider audience than it has received so far. I fear with the election cycle upon us, that this will fall by the wayside and people will forget about this gentleman who wanted nothing more than that those in authority be held to the same standard as those against whom authority is exercised.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Wouldn't doubt foul play due to the PD's corrupt activity.

John Lang added that he believed Fresno police were working with the local newspaper Fresno Bee, obtaining chat logs of people who were critical of the local government and police departments.

Fresno Law Enforcement subsequently used the ip addresses in the chat logs provided by the Bee to track down, stalk, and harass those chat bloggers who were critical of local politics and local law enforcement. Since publicly exposing these local law enforcement activities it’s been a constant onslaught of stalking, harassment, and intimidation directed toward myself from Fresno Law Enforcement.

So urce

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That is really scary.

The Blue Mafia is no joke.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It is scary.

This shows that, in Fresno at least, it's not just 'a few bad apples.' What recourse do the people have when the ones who are supposed to keep the citizens safe from crime are also the ones who are the most criminal?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. I followed your other thread right to the end. His house was chock full of cameras, I wonder if we will see any of the footage?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

Thanks for sharing. I followed your other thread right to the end. His house was chock full of cameras, I wonder if we will see any of the footage?

What camers*kicks them under th e rug quickly*

new topics

top topics

join