It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

81,000 signatures on Arizona revote and the people of Arizona are pissed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
That seals it, sander's supporters are racist!

Only racist think the democrat establishment commits voter fraud.

Just because Hillary has won, how many coin flips, and Sanders' name has 'fallen' off the DC ballot and the Arizona mess. Those things happen all the time, well they happen all the time to people who are not members of the democratic establishment

Here we go with the false equivalency,last time I checked voter fraud did not just involve minorities but young folks of any back ground, and it's the placement of restrictions, and making thing harder to vote that's key here..like voter I.D which is a largely nonsense issue, I donno if the governing body of AZ that set-up those polling stations were Dems or Reps but who ever they were should be gone.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We all know Sander's supporters dont work, get there earlier and you'll be able to vote. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl
We all know Sander's supporters dont work, get there earlier and you'll be able to vote. Just saying.

Yeah that's the problem. Keep watching fox news. I will vote for trump but we still need fair election process. When the time comes and we get screwed for the same reasons will you keep your mouth shut then? I bet you won't. Keep adding your drivel.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02

originally posted by: staticfl

Yeah that's the problem. Keep watching fox news. I will vote for trump but we still need fair election process. When the time comes and we get screwed for the same reasons will you keep your mouth shut then? I bet you won't. Keep adding your drivel.

You do realize this is a party deciding a candidate seems like 81000 people are just stupid. Democrats don't even have to vote to nominate a candidate or president if they decide to. They could hold a lottery draw straws play the pick a number game. As a member of the party you either abide by the parties rules or pick another party. Not all political parties even vote to decide who they will nominate. If they didn't get to vote in party elections they don't have a right to a do over polls close the party set the rules. Of they feel cheated join another party.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It has nothing to do with the party it has everything to do with not being aloud to vote.

Your not even paying attention.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
CRUZ CAMP WHISTLE BLOWER EXPOSES “EVIL” CAMPAIGN TACTICS!

themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

Lyin Ted up to no good again too

Ted Cruz accused of 'dirty politics' for trying to force John Kasich off Montana Republican primary ballot over 'disputed signatures'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I've been crying out in my state about voter fraud for 15 years now. I am uniquely qualified to understand how every electron flows throughout the entire electronic voting process and I have attested under oath that there is no possible way to make the electronic voting system free from corruption. If Arizona gets its re-vote they must demand that a certifiable paper ballot be used alongside the electronic vote and that it be used to authenticate the electronic results. This goes for any other state. There is a good reason that a friend of George Soros owns and runs many of these systems.
edit on 31-3-2016 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2016 by ArJunaBug because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Many seem to be Sanders supporters.

People were waiting so long they couldn't wait anymore and the polls closed before they got to vote.

I dependant safe very angry that their votes can't be used in the primary and are demanding that be changed so they can vote for Bernie Sanders.

Wow.

Oh the establishment is getting its ass kicked there will be a false flag.

Um, what did you say there? I get it, typos happen, but that's total nonsense.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
usuncut.com...

The Arizona Secretary or state has admitted that fraud occurred. The fraud was not just the long lines and closing polls. It was registered party voters having their party affiliation changed by somebody, which gave them provisional ballots which were not applied to the count.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: dragonridr

It has nothing to do with the party it has everything to do with not being aloud to vote.

Your not even paying attention.

Has nothing to do with it and everything to do with the party. AS I said they could draw straws they could set up a rule that only people with blue eyes can vote. This has nothing to do with anyone's right to vote. In party elections they could literally decide to do away with voting if they chose to. If you are unhappy with the way the party does something than as I said change. If you want to eun as an independent for president no voting required you just register with the states.

The real voting starts when everyone has a candidate and people who decided to run set up their campaign. Then you have a right to vote and you better get their early to prevent situations like this.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: onequestion

I don't support a new vote every time someone doesn't get their way.

It would be chaos.

Much like a football game that ends on a bad call...you can be angry all you want, but the outcome isn't getting reversed just because you are salty about the result.
Bad analogy...We're not talking a football game...We're talking State and Federal Laws...

Let us not forget the Florida Supreme Court got involved with the hanging chad fiasco with Gore and Bush...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join