It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP Talking About Going to Venus!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
soundcloud.com...

So guys lately I have been doing some Passive EVP work were I go to sleep and just let my recorder pick up sound waves from any and all directions. I have been doing this for about 3 months now and have recorded well over 100 EVPs in my House. Specifically in my room right next to my Bed as I am recording WITH A iphone. I have even captured voices from my Great Grandmother using terms that only they used. Even describing how much time has passed in are world. I have also captured Spirit Voices that just dont like me. Usually telling me to F Off. And a lot of them are always trying to wake me up when I am in a very deep sleep. In some of the recordings you will even see me react to some of it by moaning. Almost like my Subconscious is aware of the Voices but my Waking mind doesn't care to wake up.

In the Clip its almost like the Spirits are aware of the "ET" and are telling them to get out. They even make references to making the trip. I mean Venus is a pretty long way from here lol. The clip has been heavily enhanced in certain areas and also slowed down. I discovered that when I slow down an entire clip where I think something is communicating I often find a lot of Hidden messages. Often entire paragraphs. I have narrowed the Spirits in my house to 2. As after 2 months of listening I have at least 1 Female and 1 Male Spirit. The Male Spirit is the one who is always dropping the F Bomb at me and telling me to wake up. Sometimes the Female Spirit will chime in to the conversation but the male is stronger. The Male Spirit likes to start talking to me around 3am usually and when I dont respond since I am sleeping they start getting pissed and dropping F Bombs at me. The Female Spirit likes to start speaking around 4am-5am. They also might be pissed that we are remodeling are Bathroom which could increase activity as they did mention my Dads name a couple of times and something about the "Land Owners."

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I don't hear anything in the linked audio clip, and I certainly don't hear any of your 'transcript'.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I listened with headphones and all I heard was noise. Sorry!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I've got to agree with AdmireTheDistance and Night Star
, I'm not hearing anything at all.

The yawn was distinct. Very distinct. But I hear absolutely nothing else during the entire clip, and I've reviewed it several times now.

Sorry, But I think you're jumping to conclusions here.

Nevertheless, I admire your persistence. Keep it up, I'm sure you'll find some kind of evidence some time, I just don't believe that this is that time

edit on 31/3/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
soundcloud.com...

So guys lately I have been doing some Passive EVP work were I go to sleep and just let my recorder pick up sound waves from any and all directions. I have been doing this for about 3 months now and have recorded well over 100 EVPs in my House. Specifically in my room right next to my Bed as I am recording WITH A iphone. I have even captured voices from my Great Grandmother using terms that only they used. Even describing how much time has passed in are world. I have also captured Spirit Voices that just dont like me. Usually telling me to F Off. And a lot of them are always trying to wake me up when I am in a very deep sleep. In some of the recordings you will even see me react to some of it by moaning. Almost like my Subconscious is aware of the Voices but my Waking mind doesn't care to wake up.

In the Clip its almost like the Spirits are aware of the "ET" and are telling them to get out. They even make references to making the trip. I mean Venus is a pretty long way from here lol. The clip has been heavily enhanced in certain areas and also slowed down. I discovered that when I slow down an entire clip where I think something is communicating I often find a lot of Hidden messages. Often entire paragraphs. I have narrowed the Spirits in my house to 2. As after 2 months of listening I have at least 1 Female and 1 Male Spirit. The Male Spirit is the one who is always dropping the F Bomb at me and telling me to wake up. Sometimes the Female Spirit will chime in to the conversation but the male is stronger. The Male Spirit likes to start talking to me around 3am usually and when I dont respond since I am sleeping they start getting pissed and dropping F Bombs at me. The Female Spirit likes to start speaking around 4am-5am. They also might be pissed that we are remodeling are Bathroom which could increase activity as they did mention my Dads name a couple of times and something about the "Land Owners."

I'm hearing they want to get out of here. Then don't go. Then will we ever get out of here.

I tried listening again but it's disturbing because I sense their pain. Not feel their pain, just aware that it exists. It's very dark.

Yesterday when I was driving there was major interference on a radio station that I could translate into something understandable. When I started the car, the radio station was already set and the interference happened immediately. Major interference. The weather was great too. All the other stations were clear, but I didnt check to see until a few miles into the drive, afraid I would lose the signal. When I did finally check the others, and came back to that one, the interference was still going strong. The radio in the car is just a typical fm/am radio. In between the classical music, it sort of sounded like someone was shaking a long thin sheet of heavy metal combined with significant computer like sounding beeps, for lack of a better word, that were link closely together, so close it was like a wave. Very alien sounding. Very electronic sounding. For a few seconds you could hear the music, then the interference, which lasted longer than the music itself. The classical music was almost completely covered up by the interference. No human voices. Again, classical music. It didn't stop, ease up or get worse even when I conducted business at a drive through bank. It was constant.

What I heard in the interference was an intelligent language. The closest thing I can relate this to is interpreting what someone is saying when they speak in tounges. Which I have not done. Last time I heard anyone do that was 8 or so years ago. Except this is coming from a nonhuman entity.

The gist of the message was.about staying on earth or going away from it, and that they love me. While it sounded odd and foreign to me, it didn't feel dark to me. I felt neutral about how it made me feel.

Later in the evening, browsing the internet, on another forum, someone mentioned Alex Jones said that globally, we are dealing with powerful nonhuman intelligence that has a dark agenda. I didn't click the link to verify. Think its worth mentioning though. Then this thread here today with a similar message but not a similar feel to it. This one here in the OP is dark and pain wracked.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith
I'm hearing they want to get out of here. Then don't go. Then will we ever get out of here.

This just goes to show how subjective EVP's are. Everyone hears it differently

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

OK. Harmless to you and others for the time being. Try to use critical judgement in understanding what is happening. I have a family member that sometimes hears voices, evidently, a radio contact to undercover DEA operatices. I don't believe a word of it as it makes no practical sense. I believe that a casual use of a couple of drugs over the years has not helped his tenuous grasp on reality.

All I can say is IF the noises or voices start dictating to you what to do, actions to take, then that is the time to seek professional help or even share with others more involved in your life that us here at ATS.

edit on 31-3-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

OK. Harmless to you and others for the time being. Try to use critical judgement in understanding what is happening. I have a family member that sometimes hears voices, evidently, a radio contact to undercover DEA operatices. I don't believe a word of it as it makes no practical sense. I believe that a casual use of a couple of drugs over the years has not helped his tenuous grasp on reality.

All I can say is IF the noises or voices start dictating to you what to do, actions to take, then that is the time to seek professional help or even share with others more involved in your life that us here at ATS.

Dude I barely listen to what living people are dictating to me lol. Do you really think I am going to start listening to disembodied #? All of the clips that I have captured are well below the range of Human hearing hence why it is called EVP. Also I am 24 don't have a criminal record, Never done drugs of any kind because I never cared to, and don't drink. This # comes to me. I also have a associates degree in Criminal Justice as well and have heard of the stuff you are talking about happening to other people. I have studied cases in my field where people start hearing these voices everyday. But the people who let the voices dictate to them are already on heavy drug use like you said. They usually end up committing murder or suicide if the case is extreme enough. These are the type of people who even before getting into drugs were very weak minded and easily influenced by everyone and everything around them.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Excellent! It sounds like you have a very stable mind.

Nevertheless, I still am unable to hear the supposed lines in the clip

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I can hear the conversation, or places where they are communicating, but its not enhanced enough for me to make out what is said.

There is something there.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I could make out "Steven" "Get out" and "Why"

The processed sound track is pretty cool with the synchronized narration. Nice presentation effect.

You might consider starting an on-line business processing EVP's for clients. That's one way of leveraging these unique talents you've acquired to help others and make a few dollars as well.

-dex

new topics

top topics

join