It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Cynical person

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Why is my doctor telling me I'm borderline diabetic (????)...unless he wants to sell me all the drugs, tests and treatments that come with diabetes. (?)

I really doubt the average family doctor, anywhere in the Western world, would try to fake blood results in order to "sell" you some drugs you don't actually need...bearing in mind I don't know the procedure in the US.

Don't you get your scripts from the local pharmacy/drug store? I could see it being a nice little earner for the pharmacy if enough people were misdiagnosed as diabetics, but the doctor?? And it would have to be on a colossal scale to make any real difference to any individual person's bank balance.

And aren't blood samples sent to a hospital lab for testing (ie outside of your doctor's sphere of influence)? I really can't see it myself.

But if you think you've got concrete proof of deception for profit then don't sit on it; this guy needs to be put out of business without delay.

ETA It doesn't get my conspiracy antennae twitching. It would involve the collusion of several agencies.

edit on 12.4.2016 by CJCrawley because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join