It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Owners Admit DeflateGate Was All About Nailing Patriots Owner Robert Kraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Anyone who followed this story from the start already knew this. First we had the NFL claim the player who intercepted the ball started this when he felt it was deflated. Then that player went public saying that never happened, making the whole reason for the "investigation" unexplainable ... unless it was a sting operation set in motion by the league for the express purpose of hurting the Patriots.

Then we had the NFL leak that the balls were 2PSI deflated, damning them in the eyes of the public. That too was found to be a lie when the actual numbers were finally given. Next there was the fact that the Colts' balls were equally deflated, which was kept from the public.

To top it all off, two teams were caught in the act red handed earlier in the season with NO PUNISHMENT. Aaron Rodgers admitted he regularly does it, no punishment, and the PSI of the Pats' balls were all within normal range when the ideal gas law is considered.

No longer do we need to wonder though, it's now a verified fact this was orchestrated by the NFL owners who were jealous of Kraft and the Patriots success.

"'Do you think we want Goodell to suspend the best player in the league?,'" Russo told WEEI's Kirk Minihane about the owners' justification for pursuing vengeance. "'Its star? For the first four games of the regular season, which includes a game against the Cowboys and the first opening Thursday night game of the year?

"‘We got Kraft. We don't like Kraft. We got him already. We nailed him for a million dollars, and he lost a first-round pick and a fourth-round pick. And we made sure that Kraft did not appeal it because we all bombarded him at the owners' meetings and said ‘Bob, you've got no support here. Do what you have to do. You have no support. Nobody is going to back you up.'"

www.patspulpit.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
"wicked pissah" bro

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Everyone loves the Boston accent .. except actors who can't ever get it right.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
I've been up working near Foxboro this past year, I just finally made it home to PA. Those people up their are crazy.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Best fans in the country.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Meh.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

It's a huge sports town / state / multi-state area.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Everyone loves the Boston accent

I hate it. I was born right next door in Wista (Worcester.)
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Didn't your mommah evah tell you jealousy is ugly?

edit on 25-3-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Meh.

Meh.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Didn't your mommah evah tell you jealousy is ugly?

Well, yes she did, but I'm not jealous about not having that curse. I've got mostly the same accent and my family makes a joke of it all the time, thus the hate...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Everyone I know loves my accent from all over the world. I live in the south now. Non stop compliments people love to hear me talk. I get teased about it but always in a fun way.

top topics

join