It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted killer Jared Loughner files $25M lawsuit against Gabrielle Giffor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

"My incarceration is illegal. I am actually innocent. I was Framed. I am a victim of project mk-ultra the govt. put a chip in my head to control my mind," Loughner claims.
Among Loughner's more outlandish claims:

Giffords is part of the Illuminati
She "never got shot, it was all an act," she learned from watching Ronald Reagan movies
He's become "sick and delusional" from chemtrails in the sky
He was "handpicked illegally to be a sleeper assassin"
He's waterboarded everyday by the NSA, CIA, ATF on Gifford's orders
She set up "poor man" Cliven Bundy and "infiltrated" the ranch
She financed the shooters in the deadly San Bernardino shooting
His attorney framed Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the man convicted in the Boston Marathon bombings
He does not get access to NPR or CSPAN
The convicted killer sent the filing from Rochester, Minnesota where he is serving his sentence.

Giffords suffered a gunshot wound to the head and underwent months of treatment because of the shooting.

Convicte d killer Jared Loughner files $25M lawsuit against Gabrielle Giffor

Wow, this guy is swinging for the fences! We all know that there is no way in the world he could win this. Maybe if he played his cards a little closer to his chest and not thrown almost every modern conspiracy out all at once, he would only be seen as 3/4's crazy. He still deserves to be where he is. Good effort though. I am not sure what else there is to say, I am still in awe of this bold move.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 1MrMarc

I wonder if this guy has access to the internet and reads all the conspiracies about him and is using it as a defense? Either way, good luck buddy because I'm sure a judge is willing to listen to you.

That said, I hope he's full of it because that program was real, claimed to be canceled, and the thought of it succeeding and continuing scares me.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: 1MrMarc

That said, I hope he's full of it because that program was real, claimed to be canceled, and the thought of it succeeding and continuing scares me.

That's one thing I've been thinking about since reading the story. But since he threw everything and the kitchen sink into his clams, he pretty much certified himself crazy.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Laughable. Completely laughable. This will obviously never get close to an actual court room. The man is a complete lunatic.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchAngel_X

Well it proves when the killer is suing someone that means they were responsible for it.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchAngel_X

As much as I dislike the idea of laughing at sick people, you really have to laugh at this case.

"I'm innocent!".
"It never happened!"
"Giffords made me do it!"
"I'm delusional!" (Yeah, ya think?)

Once upon a time Arizona wack-a-doodles like him got put into the hospital at 24th and Van Buren in Phoenix. Now they just let them walk around the streets where they are a danger to themselves and others. Then they act shocked when they actually deliver on that danger.

d'ya think he might be up for some review or other that could see him declared fit to face the executioner?
edit on 24/3/2016 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"Loughner lawsuit against Giffords, federal government could be hoax"

The Kalamazoo Uber lawsuit turned out to be a hoax.

The lawsuit stated Dalton was suing Uber Technologies, Inc. for $10 million in punitive damages.

It was discovered that it has similarities to Loughner lawsuit papers.

The envelopes of both the alleged Loughner lawsuit and the fake Dalton lawsuit have very similar characteristics.

Both have the same three stamps in the top right corner, have similar handwriting and are postmarked in Philadelphia, PA.

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - A lawsuit allegedly filed by Jared Lee Loughner, the man who carried out the mass shooting in Tucson in 2011, against one of the victims as well as the federal government, could be a hoax.
Source

According to the Tucson News Now, they are working on getting to the bottom of it being valid or not.

Sources say he took a please deal to avoid the death penalty. Maybe someone thinks putting this out will help him further, when legal wise it's not and for others reasons.
edit on 24-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm not buying that he actually created this lawsuit.
" Mark Kelly, Giffords' husband and a former American astronaut, planted illegal spy equipment in the skies to spy on Americans."
He would never accuse such a thing; he insisted the space shuttle was a hoax and astronauts were just faking going into space. Someone more familiar with his activities on this website prior to the shooting would have known that. Someone is going to great lengths to create a hoax imho. My guess is that they actually believe all these things they're accusing, they believe Loughner was a patsy and the shooting never happened, so they think they're doing this on "Loughner's behalf." They gave themselves away though by directly contradicting a very bizarre and strongly held belief of Loughner's though. They probably aren't even aware of his posts on this site.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

Hmmm. You may be right, but then again, maybe his delusions just lack consistency.

I really don't know if delusional people are always that consistent with their claims and thoughts, or if they can change over time (Loughner's ideas about the space shuttle would need to have done a "180" over time).

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He was an ATS member...

I think we're allowed to mention that if we don't link anything. I'm not 100% though so sorry mods if I screwed up.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Swills

He was an ATS member...

I think we're allowed to mention that if we don't link anything. I'm not 100% though so sorry mods if I screwed up.

You are correct Domo.
At the time, a cursory glance at his posting history suggested that he is indeed - a fruitloop.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A screen grab from the court filings list from the court in Phoenix.

I don't see a free way in to the digital records, but this shows a case was filed. That much is true.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The filing has been dismissed, because it is a hoax. The suit was filed by another prisoner, apparently, though this person remains a mystery as well as the reason he filed it Could he have done so at the behest of Loughner?

Though serious questions remain about the mass shooting in Tucson, like the possibility of other shooters. In depth analysis by myself at this post:

signofthetimes.yuku.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
The filing has been dismissed, because it is a hoax.

Haha, told you guys. It was contradictory with his insane beliefs as posted on this site. This site acting as a breeding ground for his insane beliefs. We can live in denial of that if we like, but the fact that this really turned out to be a hoax after all shows that he's not just contradicting the whole reason he shot her to begin with. She was a NASA supporter and wife of a shuttle astronaut.
www.azcentral.com...

new topics

top topics

join