It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we lose the ability to sense things with age?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sunqueen30
I've had experience with that growly demon sleep paralysis thing. I'm a type O as well but I don't remember if it's positive or negative. Probably positive. The weird thing is I was told all my life my blood type was B positive. Both of my parents were sure of it. But when I got pregnant and had my blood type recorded they told me I was an O. I can't get a hold of any old records that would confirm my parents' assertion I was a B.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Science seems to agree that over time we begin to segregate the various functions within our brains. Recent LCD study in science shows that participants brain scans were extremely different and were quite Similiar to a baby's brain scans!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As a child l would lay in bed at night terrified to turn over in my bed in case there was a grinning skull staring at me, l think this was more to do with having a vivid imagination rather than anything Paranormal.

However over the past couple of years and now much, much older l am experiencing all kinds of strange happenings, especially where l live. Maybe due to having more time to take an interest in Paranormal stuff, and not being distracted by working, things like Knockings, being scratched, lights turning on. And elsewhere making a statement or comment and having it exactly echoed on a TV show or on the news.

<< 1   >>

join