It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resettlement Looks more like Whole cities are being Moved in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
After looking at the stats for just Michigan it seems that whole cities of people are being transferred from the Middle east to Michigan.

When ever you have this many imported this is more than just immigration this is colonization.

Michigan is expected to take in more than 5,000 refugees this year, the highest number since 2002, amid renewed concerns about security and the latest effort in Congress to overhaul the U.S. Resettlement Program.

Since 2002, the earliest year for which U.S. officials say they have reliable state-by-state data, Michigan has resettled between about 500 and 4,500 refugees annually. State social service agencies say they plan to take in about 5,100 this year.
graphic

The expected influx comes as intelligence officials warn Islamic State members posing as refugees will likely launch an attack on U.S. soil this year. A bill seeking to cap the number of refugees and strengthen security measures was approved Wednesday by the U.S. House Judiciary Committee.

Advocacy groups insist the fears are overblown, since refugees go through a 13-step vetting process by the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and other law enforcement agencies. Refugees from Iraq and Syria are subject to even more stringent background checks.

Critics point to U.S. intelligence officials’ warnings that refugees cannot be properly vetted.

As the debate rages on, two Syrian refugee families are preparing to resettle in Metro Detroit this week. One family is to move to Bloomfield Hills; the other to Dearborn. The Troy School District is hosting a ‘Welcome Home’ reception for the new immigrants at Morse Elementary School on March 30.

To read more and see the chart go here www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

We have the same problem in Canadakastan, except it's magnified. We have 1/10th population of the US but we are taking in tens of thousands. Our problem here is by orders of magnitude greater than in the US. Since we don't have the requisite tax base to support huge numbers of refugees, the idiot prime minister, Justin Trudeau, will further indebt our nation to ridiculous levels NY borrowing money through the IMF owned bank of canada. This will smooth the way for eventual absorption by the globalists.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well, your OP proves once again that "citizens" of the US are nothing more than hostages to fortune. We don't have any control over who or what the government dumps into our midst. Its no wonder everyone's on edge and angry these days. Its hard to understand why they pick on Michigan except it seems once some of the supporting infrastructure, like the Mosques are built, the government follows up with more relocations because the infrastructure is in place.

I guess all a body can do is hunker down and try to stay safe.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It does make me wonder whether they really are trying to create a "Greater Israel" in the Middle East. Newspapers are full of stories about the poor refugees. Other websites report the local newspapers stories about all the attacks on women and children that some refugees have done, and how residents in some cities are now scared to go out at night.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
A global Islam and a greater Israel are all there is left.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
"Send them to Detroit!" Seriously sounds like a punishment to me.

I imagine the family being sent to Bloomfield Hills is from some money or have some higher skill sets. Dearborn and Hamtramck have a high percentage of Muslims, so regardless of where they send them, they'll probably end up there. I doubt I'll be seeing any of them in my swamp. More likely to see them in the big cities and college towns though.

top topics

join