It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape Shifters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It's interesting how people will dig so deep that they can create a subject that seems deep enough to investigate.

www.youtube.com...

If you listen to this statement at @16:15 he says it, I believe these are all video anomalies.. I think the entire phenom is related to video artifacts.

I think he mentions this to take your mind away from the doubt in that area so the remaining details you hear may make it seem more likely than not....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
holy cow, i just realized i heard this voice before..

are these guys the same person??

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

They sound so similar!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJames

I find the whole "shape shifting" thing a bit absurd too, but to each their own. Note sarcasm here----> ^I mean if you really get down to it we all "shape shift" (sitting, standing, walking) To do this we have to slightly reconfigure ourselves right?^

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Would be handy if you quoted what he says and gave some context.

That said, shape shifting videos are clearly not really people shape shifting. They're video malfunctions.

It's another conspiracy designed to detract from the real conspiracies/make 'truthers' look like lunatics.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
There's no way I'm wasting 41 minutes to watch that whole thing. I skipped around for a minute or two, and saw obvious contact lenses and video anomalies that were clearly the result of being recorded onto a poor quality VHS that already had something recorded on it. Then he goes off on tangents about chakras, 'interdimensional' this and that, and of course, "energy".

Typical YouTube trash.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
There's no way I'm wasting 41 minutes to watch that whole thing. I skipped around for a minute or two, and saw obvious contact lenses and video anomalies that were clearly the result of being recorded onto a poor quality VHS that already had something recorded on it. Then he goes off on tangents about chakras, 'interdimensional' this and that, and of course, "energy".

Typical YouTube trash.

As per, that was freaking negative. The maker of the video seems to have put a lot of information together... and it's worth a watch if you're interested in this type of thing.

I found it interesting. Far-fetched sure, but interesting. Thanks for posting,OP
edit on 19-3-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You know whats funny....this is considered Skunk Works material

and yet the following examples are found in General Conspiracies

"It's illegal to use a legal name. Odd billboards appearing in UK with cryptic message".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What's yer opinion on the two separate Youtube pages and the voices, i think it's the same guy? ya?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
...and the worse the quality the better chance of finding artifacts that cant be anything other than Alien or Paranormal glitches.

I respect people who dig do deeply but at some point you gotta wonder when they start seeing things that don't really exist during their research.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The people that make these videos know exactly what they are doing. What they are doing is purposely miss leading people. Every single one of these videos have the same look. Low frame rate, low resolution, they all look like they are either zoomed in or if they where recorded using from a weak digital signal. All of which enhances the amount of digital artifacts in the videos. It is so obvious that you will see many artifacts way before you see any of the ' shape-shifting'. So it is my conclusion that the people that post these videos are doing everything they can to the source martial to get these artifacts to show up and then make wild claims .

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Why do some people -
See lens flare as an orb or UFO?
A speck of dust lit up by light as an orb?
Camera shake and a blurry image of a star or planet, as movement of a UFO?
A blurry insect or bird, as a UFO?

I always found it odd, when in the past I'd watch TV with my sister, and she'd catch an advertisement after channel flicking, and think it was a movie.
People thinking video artifacts are shape shifting reptilians, or what have you, doesn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Supposedly shape shifters can't change their eyes much. It may be a clue to what they are, but you have to get close.

new topics

top topics

join