It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher, church leader accused of hosting teen sex parties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
More and more, the educational system is failing our youth. People in authoritative rolls; people that our kiddos look up to; people that our tax dollars fund their calling;

This Texas high school teacher lured these young innocent boys and engaged in sexual practices.

Question, at 15 yrs old, I am pretty sure that I knew I was,
A. very much a hetero sexual
B. I was taught at home what was and was NOT appropriate

So, Did these young adults make decisions based on their freewill and accord, OR is this just another perverted, sick, disgusting, individual that provoked and threatened these young men into some sick sadistic cult of sex and sex acts?

Me thinks he needs to be locked up for a very long time..... WT#? Shouldn't he be in jail??

Anderson has been placed on administrative leave pending the results of the investigation. Police are still looking for additional victims and expect to file additional charges of sexual performance of a child.

A Texas high school teacher is in jail after confessing to lewd conduct with at least ten teenage boys.

Jared Anderson, 28, teaches high school English in San Antonio. He was also a group leader at a local church, WOAI-TV reports.

Police say Anderson hosted parties at his house on several occasions and invited teenage boys.

“(They involved) anywhere from seven to 12 boys, ranging in ages from 15 to 17, maybe one or two 18-year-olds,” SAPD Sgt. Jesse Salame told KSAT-TV. “During those parties, he played games where he encouraged them to get naked and perform sexual acts on each other.”

L I N K
edit on 18-3-2016 by ReadLeader because: 1.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I think this gentleman should be encouraged out of a window . Repeatedly and vigorously.

What utter filth.
edit on 18-3-2016 by TrueBrit because: Edited to remove window error

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sickening I know - EVEN if the boys DID consent......

Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sickos everywhere...

Bring back hanging by the neck until dead.

& start with these miscreants.

top topics

join