It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Facts About Drugs That Will Make You Question Everything You Know

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There are people out there who want y'all drugged and stupid. Go for it.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

There are people in the world who want all kinds of things from me up to and including hate me, kill me, drug me, love me, befriend me, and all other ranges of emotions. I can't pick and choose how others think of me. I can only live my life. You shouldn't worry about what others would want from you. Be your own person.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Totally true. I've been saying this for years. Legalize drugs.

The reason I am in support has nothing to do with the facts above, although they are all pretty convincing.
I support legalization because of the many robberies, assaults, crimes and murders that will be halted by people who are committing the crimes for drug money.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

There are people out there who want y'all drugged and stupid. Go for it.

They are already drugged and stupid. Prescription drugs are the number one killer. And if certain other drugs were legalized, the people turning to the prescription drugs may not need to.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Have you ever taken addictive drugs? I can tell you for a fact that herion and all opiates are addictive as hell.I broke my back in a bike accident,started eating morphine sulphate for the pain,developed a tolerance,ate a lot more morphine,bigger tolerance,then started freebasing it into heroin,guess what happened.....i became addicted and had to take methadone for years,then weaned myself off it,which was way harder than any other drug to drop.
So fact one is total and utter BS...the end.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Read my posts. None of their source material about fact one includes opiates. It was a poorly written article by a moron.

a reply to: hiddenNZ

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
so you agree with my opinion? Ill also say any drug is addictive,especially if you have an addictive type of personality. Ive had mates die from valium overuse,sleeping pills....and so on.Im glad I woke up and just learned to deal with the pain,its better than a crutch or death.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I do, especially when it comes to opioids. I've seen it first hand and know what its immediate effects can be. I've researched that type of drug thoroughly.

a reply to: hiddenNZ

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join