It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help Locating a Song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This song appeared in the movies, "13 Ghosts" and "Queen of The Damned"...I am sure it has appeared in many other movies.

In "Queen of the Damned", The song is played when the Red Head girl, walks into the back alley Pub, in London.

In "13 Ghosts" the song is played when the family pulls up to the glass house for the first time.

What I have done, was look at the soundtracks of each movie through the itunes store (which allows you to sample 30 seconds of every song)...The song has a a Female singer saying "I belive in People dying, I belive in people trying" or something to that effect.

If anybody has any information on this song...PLEASE let me know, I have been dying to find this song.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My best advice is to try Kazaa or WinMX and type in 13 ghosts soundtrack or something similar and see what comes up. There is usually some songs listed on the file trade nets that dont get released on the soundtracks (usually a normal song used but not credited in the movie, but file traders figure it out and label it accordingly)

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The song is by Tricky.

Go and buy all his albums till you find it, it's a worthwhile investment.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OK...I just got done checking the itunes store, I didn't see the right one, you wouldn't happen to know the album the song is from?

EDIT: HOLY CRAP...I found it, thanks a lot man..It was the song Excess.....THANKS AGAIN

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by TwistedVertex]

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Seriously: Buy yourself at least Maxinquaye, and Pre-Millennium Tension, and Blowback (Excess is on that one). That way Tricky might even deliver more albums that you would enjoy rather than giving up the ghost on the "want it now" "don't want to pay for it" "don't care about copyright" generation.

join