It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time equals space & modern serpent equals old serpent + spacetime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

a serpent
from King James' Bible online

Tempting, and quite treacherous: mankind's opinions of good and evil still aren't all that coherent, and although some make it look as if they feel like gods they're still not there, not even a little bit.

It's as if the serpent's word had the effect to disEve Adam instead of helping out as the serpent said it would, by going against the word of God.

Consequences for both serpent and man being dire.

Now since then, they, as in the sons of darkness, the brotherhood of the snake, the misguiding and misguided folk, keep doing this and only refine the technique.
Time equals space, it is magical in many ways not including responsibility for turning mud into life, as was mentioned at the last galactic summit where the other muddy planets didn't take the liberty to send representatives.

Many still advocate disregard for Moses' ten laws for many seemingly legit reasons, and promise various rewards for it as well:

Adultery isn't a big deal, it's the Nth century! If you fukc everybody you'll be satisfied and independent!

The Joneses have more money, you should too! That'll make you respected, satisfied, powerful!

Work every day: you'll be successful, a sabbath is for witches anyway!

Your dad said something you disagree with? Ignore him entirely, who is he to piss you off like that?!

There isn't a god, the origin of species is other species: look, there's even a fossil of a snake with arms and legs, surely god is a lie!
(or: look, a fossil of a feathered serpent: surely Columbus discovered America)

Murdering these specific people is ok because they may in the future commit scary terrorism/communism/whateverism!

Civil forfeiture isn't theft: it's protecting and serving! Stealing liberty is a legit response to gardening!

Sure, it isn't actually so, but if we say it is, we win!

ad nauseam, through carefully worded slogans, symbols and hints

Surely not everyone considers the bible their own personal compass, but the vedas, the epics of old in general, the tao te king, one's local flavour of spiritual guidance backs this, unless of course one's spiritual guidance is a snake in disguise, but how would one know?

I propose a very brief and easy test: that swell advice (or order) that'll provide money, or knowledge, or freedom, or glory, or a ten inch d*ck, or what ever makes you think you'd be a boss, is it something that would have you break one of these ten laws?
Don't be mad now, maybe god is an explosion and soup, or Zevs, or Cthulhu, or a lie, either way.
Charity work of any kind will demonstrate that much misery is derived from ignoring these ten laws directly and indirectly.

The serpent's promises are tempting today as they have been all along, and they're still empty, deceitful and a recipe for regret and worse.

Learn from Adam & Eve, don't drink the kool-aid.

The serpent's sales pitch is now developed by learned psychologists, sociologists, PR people of the highest efficiency, whose lives are utterly miserable, and when they're alone, the minute the pills fade out, they know it and revel in despair. I've seen them.

Having free will makes us able to walk the straight and narrow path that leads out of the maze.

Then, when we hear "I know the truth: god isn't god, and day is night and this document proves it: free will is photoshopped so let's all celebrate by choosing the easy path, it's not attack if we're called the ministry of defence, it's not injecting poison if we're the ministry of health, it's not stupid if we're the ministry of intelligence"
we know whose idea it is, and smilingly decline, for we may be bitten at the heel but the head of the serpent is ours to vanquish and his advice his alone to follow.

Nobody is above being deceived, although it's nice to think we are. There's always a justification for not treating others as we'd like to be treated that makes sense if it's sugarcoated enough, and it always leads to the same place in the end.

We all live on the same planet and throwing sh!t at the fan constantly even when we think we leave the room doesn't actually work out that well for anyone. They say "soon the sh!t will hit the fan" when they're already covered in it.

E.g.:

So many people today "work for the government".

Wow, you have a special license plate, or a fancy title, a corner office in a public building or even a hat and a shiny badge? Congrats: that makes you a public servant.

Public servants serve the public: that means if you sign up for any government job everybody is your master, literally. Not just the public servant you hands you the hat and yells orders, every.body.

That guy who says "irregardless"?
That old fart who always yaps about Kennedy?
The annoying troll on ATS who posts thrice the same link to wikipedia type stuff to "prove you're full of #"?
That crazy looking demonic dude who put your child in a blender and drank it?
The "will work for food" & "won't work at all" bums?

And their uncles: everyone is your personal master once you sign up for public service.

Think twice: it's not for everyone, and once you're in, if you choose to not be everyone's servant, you're a liar and a thief, and you need to resign immediately.
A liar because you testified as a hiring prerequisite to being the servant of everyone, detested ones included, and a thief because a salary is paid to you under the condition that you serve all the public during all service hours.

Testifying to be something you're not and taking money under conditions you break: two broken laws out of ten already, and just one will slowly turn heaven into hell until you're dead (and those you leave behind to clean up your mess may still feel it after your death), more will deepen the kind of hell you're living.
Keep your oaths and understand them.

Protecting people who didn't ask to be protected is not protection, it is abuse.
As is acting in any way towards what you or your boss think is someone's best interest, when that individual differs in opinion.

So if you're a public servant and want to protect me against North Korean propaganda by filtering the internets or against the devastating effects of plants that make god's earth green, # you so much, go be a better servant.

If you're a public servant and wish to enlighten me with your science of the "facts" that the origin of species is other species, or that Columbus discovered America, # you so much, go be a better servant.

If you're a public servant and wish to protect me against a foreign nation who didn't send their public servants on our land, or against criminals whose victims are either their self or nobody at all, serpent fooled ya, go be a better servant. The song of Ilion teaches us Achilles was killed at the heel after he agreed to attack Hector, why is this?

If you're a public servant and believe that it is in my best interest to record any private correspondence not addressed to you in any way, # you so much, go be a better servant.

And whether or not you're a public servant, if you wish to promise me I'll be better off somehow when I stop "clinging" to my father's book, # you for your time and remember to shut the # up.

This has been today's conspiracy in religion: based on the first biblical conspiracy, chronologically (conspiracy because Eve helped).

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
Tempting, and quite treacherous

Sounds like my wife

It's as if the serpent's word had the effect to disEve Adam instead of helping out as the serpent said it would, by going against the word of God.

I view the whole forbidden fruit thing almost like the Prometheus mythology. Prometheus went out amongst men to live with them and help them; for his heart was filled with sadness when he found that they were no longer happy as they had been during the golden days when Saturn was king. Ah, how very poor and wretched they were! He found them living in caves and in holes of the earth, shivering with the cold because there was no fire, dying of starvation, hunted by wild beasts and by one another–the most miserable of all living creatures.

“If they only had fire,” said Prometheus to himself, “they could at least warm themselves and cook their food; and after a while they could learn to make tools and build themselves houses. Without fire, they are worse off than the beasts.”

Similarly with the Adam and Eve story, I view a lack of knowledge as a total negative, and the fruit being a gift.

Interesting how things can be perceived differently in that context.

Surely not everyone considers the bible their own personal compass, but the vedas, the epics of old in general, the tao te king, one's local flavour of spiritual guidance backs this, unless of course one's spiritual guidance is a snake in disguise, but how would one know?

Are you referring to Christians specifically, or everyone in the world? because the majority of the world does not follow the bible.

What are you suggestion everything 'backs' when you say " one's local flavour of spiritual guidance backs this"? are you suggesting that everything backs the bibles teachings?

I propose a very brief and easy test: that swell advice (or order) that'll provide money, or knowledge, or freedom, or glory, or a ten inch d*ck, or what ever makes you think you'd be a boss, is it something that would have you break one of these ten laws?

Again, are you asking this directly at Christians? Because many of these 'ten laws' have to do with worshiping a particular religions god.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

I agree with you!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvolVery well spoken . So good that for one of the few times I have nothing to add or detract

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I did a mistake I started reading from begging the suddenly I went from the bottom up

Now it's just a mush I can't focus

if you could write a main point summery if OP that would be epic

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: thatsMine

Gladly

To abbreviate, I was saying:

Some people even today will take biblical text and say: this means the contrary of what it means because [some bull#] and their game conscious or not is to move the mind away from the valid & wise points these texts make.

Effects of this game include candid youth believing serpents for a while and finding their self in a veritable hell, so to speak. The kind of hell where their liver hurts like fire or they cry their self to sleep or much worse, including the kind of hell where the water is so full of crap that it's not good to drink, which affects everyone.

Hence, helping others out of hypnosis is a public service of the volunteer sort which I can only recommend.

The serpent in the Adam and Eve story already plays that game by saying "eh who cares what god says just do the contrary and you'll be cool" (paraphrased)
Turns out that serpent isn't trustworthy.

I say biblical in the broadest etymological sense: same can be said of all spiritual guidance unless one considers the snakey/lavey/television stuff "spiritual": a rule of thumb being whether the guide conflicts with the ten commandments, which the good ones won't. God is one through many names and traditions.
The four Toltec agreements is another way of saying ten commandments here although "do your best" is too vague for my taste.

Then I gave an example (public service) of contemporary effects of missing the point of spirituality (zombification basically), which doesn't only affect those who miss it, but those they interact with.

Thanks for your response

a reply to: Quantum12

a reply to: Gothmog

Thank you friends for the heart warming encouragements

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

a reply to: thatsMine
I say biblical in the broadest etymological sense: same can be said of all spiritual guidance unless one considers the snakey/lavey/television stuff "spiritual": a rule of thumb being whether the guide conflicts with the ten commandments, which the good ones won't.

This is a bit ridiculous.

You claim to refer to 'biblical in the broadest sense' and that it applies to all 'spiritual guidance', but then state "as a rule of thumb this 'spiritual guidance' must go along with the ten commandments?

So any and all moral teachings outside of christianity are fine, just so long as they abide by the rules set in christianity?

right...

You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

These all deal with an Abrahamic god or specific Abrahamic belief, so anything outside of Abrahamic religions automatically goes against these 4 of 10 commandments.

Your logic is flawed.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Interesting and well-thought/written. I can't say I agree 100%, but I agree with much of what you've written. It's unfortunate that some people can't see the value of the "10 Commandments" simply because they do not follow Christianity/Judaism/ (I'm ignorant as to whether Islam includes them.)

You also get a bonus star for reminding me that even people who say "irregardless" are people too.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Gen 3:1 ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I was just wondering who are the Ten Comandments for?

I think this scripture should clear it up.

Mal 4:4 ¶ Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. [/quote

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
It's unfortunate that some people can't see the value of the "10 Commandments" simply because they do not follow Christianity/Judaism/ (I'm ignorant as to whether Islam includes them.)

40% of the 10 commandments are about worshiping Yahweh. Why would the 10 commandments, in their totality, be of value to everyone else in the world because of that?

The other 60% of the commandments are basic moral traits, things that people would not normally do unless they were sociopaths, psychopaths, or often express antisocial behavior.

I mean honestly. What's to value out of them? They don't even mention Rape, drugs/intoxication, gambling, imposing beliefs on others, pedophilia. Massively destructive actions that aren't even mentioned? Odd....

No, The Ten Commandments are basically worthless.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Thanks.
I made the thought public for discussion, am interested in the disagreement we have and will do my best to learn from it if you choose to express it.

Islam as practised in Saudi Arabia, what I've seen of Turkey, Indonesia and Jerusalem absolutely does include Moses' recommendations.
This is why the name of god is secret: so those who call it bang or jupiter or flying spaghetti still talk about the same concept.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Seems that those who aren't bound to live by these recommendations sometimes do anyway, and it appears to be beneficial for them as well.

Again, alternatives exist, I was speaking from my own perspective as all do.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No one said they were not beneficial. We are not bound to do them or suffer for not doing them. If you look to them in that way then you are bound to keep ALL the law, both civil, ceremonial and spiritual not just the Ten Commandments.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

No one said they were not beneficial. We are not bound to do them or suffer for not doing them. If you look to them in that way then you are bound to keep ALL the law, both civil, ceremonial and spiritual not just the Ten Commandments.

No

God's word is my command, Levites' opinion is my brothers' opinion and subject to my interpretation, judgement and debate.
I am not bound to it although I appreciate their wisdom.

That's from a point of view of believing Moses, not everybody does, and that's fine: again, different traditions validate these ideas in many synergic ways.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So you are saying you are of Jewish Blood from one of the 12 tribes of Israel?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I trace my patrilinear ancestry to Adam through Jacob and the first Baum yes. Mother's side to the Cohanim Scali which to me is enough to assume that my matrilinear ancestry was present at the Sinai as well.
Today's Levites in Jerusalem have different sources corroborating mine and so does the church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints who keep impressive genealogical data. Distant relatives' genealogical records for the most part match this as far as I've been shown.

This is quite a personal question to ask and I probably shouldn't have answered it considering the feeling of many that it makes me a 911 doing khazar from mars who works at the nazi baby kicking factory in gaza for profit.

Now of course some will say I am mistaken or lying but it has taken considerable effort on my and others' parts to make this certainty documented and I trust my sources, who on several occasions would have gained much safety by discarding theirs, with my life and soul.

The question that springs to mind is what's it to you?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

the Mormons own Ancestry.com That is one way they maintain it. what ever your do don't give them your DNA by law they can give it to the Authorities.

I am interested because the Circumcised were to keep the law of Moses under the Kingdom Gospel, while the uncircumcised were not required to keep the law of Moses or their faith is in vain.

So are you a follower of Jesus Christ by faith upon his work of the cross under the gospel of the grace of God?

or Are you a follower of Jesus Christ as the Messiah under the Gospel of the Kingdom?

edit on 13-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Don't forget 'be good to Mum and Dad or you will die young."

The Big Ten are all about reinforcing the code of the patriarchy by giving its essential elements divine sanction. The first four establish the power and sanctity of the deity; the others are about reinforcing entrenched authority and protecting property.

I think a snake told me this.

edit on 5/4/16 by Astyanax because: of lullabies

new topics

top topics

join