It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just don't know anymore America...enough already.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Trump is actually the combination.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: iunlimited491
I'll be honest.

Trump keeps it real.
_____

Like he said in Chicago:

"Our country needs to toughen up, folks."

^^
I couldn't agree more.

After 8 years of Obama, who won't even look Putin in the eyes, Trumps campaign slogan should be "Make America Grow a Pair Again".
edit on 12-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Just posted this but i'll add here as well.

I'm not Religious but this was kinda nice.

Others who are apparently fed up with the current situation

Looks like Clint Eastwood has just endorsed Trump as well along with
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Jan Morgan who's now disgusted with Cruz

Kurt Russell who has also endorsed Trump

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
NM , saving this for the Rant section
edit on 112016311103201611 by Gothmog because: NM

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If you are talking about the protestors I think most everyone has it all wrong. Including you.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm not sure how you unite a country containing a group as angry and set in stone as the people on the street last night. They've been heading in their march now for 8 years and pushing, pushing, pushing to get their way.

The angriness of Trump supporters is a backlash against that. They are tired of always being blamed, always being called nasty names in an intimidation bid, etc.

Somehow, I think America is about to look a bit like this:

Where the skinny bully represents the angry people who shut down the rally and the big kid who stood there and took it for a while before curb stomping him is the rest of the country.

And believe me, I'm not looking forward to it.

LOL, Trump supporters need to lash against people who are upset about being treated badly. It is that reverse victimization thing that is incredibly disturbing to me. It gives the bad people the right to say they have been harmed in some way so now they should have a 'backlash'. it is wrong and scary on many levels.

Like the trump supporters that say one protester should be killed and another burned to death.

Yet, there are some who will not see these words. They skip over them or they become invisible, I am not sure which.

edit on 13-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Don't worry it's just a joke America is playing on the rest of the world. We will get the punch line soon enough and laugh along rather than laugh at.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

See? There it is.

Most people in this country who disagree with you, don't think you are "bad" because you disagree with us. We just think you are wrong. There is a difference.

You, however, think we are "bad" as in morally bad or evil, and you have wasted no opportunity to treat us exactly with that level of contempt.

It comes back. You treat people like you would like to be treated. It's a basic lesson, and one your parents should have taught you.

When you spend a lot of time bullying a LOT of people by accusing them of things they know darn good and well they aren't, they get angry, really, really angry.
edit on 13-3-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is how I feel about the lot of them...

This election cycle and the potential candidates are a complete clown show.

It's like choosing what type of gun you wan't to shoot your self in the head with. Different styles and calibers, but the end result all looks to be the same.

...smh

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, the way I see it unfortunately is war is inevitable. We are officially at an impasse. The elite/establishment are about to get trampled because everyone is tired of their chit. And then there will be a factional civil and guerrilla war that will have heavy weapons and advisers coming in from all the countries this government tried to force to do what they say and live with their central banks, etc. It will be one of the worst wars in history and the world knows it.

I think the immigration thing was a scam to light the fuse myself by the globalists that need free countries with Western ideology taken down. Nothing else is working and now Trump is pissing right in their cornflakes with American Nationalism and closing the borders, opposite of what the globalists want. China and Russia are not going to go along with the globalist agenda either, except to see America brought down. Then they will be nationalist too.

The whole powder keg is about to go off and the government has been preparing for years for it. You will be lucky to survive it. Out of 320 million, they expect 60 million to be left afterwards. That is government numbers I can't find again. Probably were mistakenly put out and have been cleaned up. But, just look around. The world is a tinder box. The US is a bomb with a lit fuse. There is a short time to put it out and the answer to the protests is going to be met with martial law soon enough. Don't be fooled by the propaganda. Be aware of reality.

edit on 13/3/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are absolutely correct.......this thing has gone completely off the rails and there's no "uniting" anything at this point. In fact I fear we're now in a situation where it might be said, "This town ain''t big enough for both of us!"

Except in this case it would be "This country isn't big enough for the both of us!"

And.....I think I know precisely where this is going. Using the tricks of the Hegelian dialectic, the extremists on the left will now use the BLM extension of logic to the idea that if you're white and don't actively oppose Trump, you're a racist who supports Trump. The MSM is already up with this and supporting it by painting Trump into the Extremist Racist corner.

The backlash on this is going to be violent in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
wrong post deleted wrong thread.
edit on 13/3/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore." ~ John Prine (44 years ago)

edit on 2016 3 13 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

When was the last time we had mature adults of quality run for office? People I would not feel ashamed of?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I just realized something recently and its both disturbing and exhilarating at the same time. This thing is NOT about Trump or Sanders or even Clinton.They are just caught up in a huge wave of discontent. This is about the people, the common paycheck to paycheck American people being totally FED UP with the state of things. They are tired of being lied to and marginalized. And people are seeing it from several different perspectives. Left, right or moderate doesnt really matter, because its exactly the same sentiment, people are FED UP. What we are witnessing is the beginning of the end of the way things have been, and if these demagogues don't deliver on their promises, the reaction of the public may be that it may evolve into civil unrest or even revolution. It may have a good outcome or a very bad one, but rest assured, things are about to change drastically. Fasten your seatbelts!

edit on 14-3-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It's intriguing to see it all play out and how sophisticated the manipulation techniques have become. Everything appears so packaged, shiny and full of plastic spectacle.

Elections in the UK are a much more pedestrian affair, it's got to a point where even the candidates don't pretend to care about winning anymore.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I agree. I don't fully agree with the left nor do I fully agree with the right. It perplexes me that so many people do.

It's really not far off from rooting for sports teams to be honest, and I love sports. I definitely hate politics. From everything I've seen, it encapsulates everything wrong with this world.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I'm actually anxious about tomorrow. If he wins, God help us. If he loses, God help us.

I'm beginning to think about that Fourth Turning theory. It really seems to be at play here. Every generation has it's hallmarks and archetypes and each generation has to relearn lessons of the past. Maybe the millennials will save us.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The best thing to do is to tune it out, that might seem hypocritical coming from someone who posts 90% in the political forums, but it's true. If you're sick of Trump, stop reading the articles. Don't go to websites featuring pieces on him. If you're listening to the radio and he comes up, change the station. Personally, I gave myself a limit on this site which has Trump in nearly every thread. I'll check in two threads a day with his name, and no more. I did that for every candidate actually. There's little value in becoming overly invested in any of them.

Honestly, all you need to do is learn the issues for your primary vote. All of the steps taken to get to those issues for you on voting day don't matter, and neither do the changes in policy after voting day as we move to the general. Following a campaign day by day, simply isn't a reasonable thing to do. Campaigns change too much over time, and all that matters is what they've said when you vote. You don't have half a vote to give halfway through the general.

More people should tune out, it's what gives media whores their power. Unfortunately, we've started to equate politics to entertainment in the country so people are treating it like any other reality TV show, and the so called debates are even worse... poison for the mind.

I find this to work for most events actually, rather than get overly invested in the day to day operations, just check in from time to time at the 10,000 ft view and observe the general trends. It tells you more, and keeps you sane.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I feel like this election should be sponsored by TMZ.

"Just how small is Donald Trump's penis?"

"Bernie watches an SNL skit, you won't believe how he reacts!"

Neat. Can we talk about real issues now? No? Ok, just checking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join