It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharknado 4!!!!!!! I don't know about you, but I love this movie Series!!!! Whoop Whoop!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

edit on 9-3-2016 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

Ok, Mrs, I'll bite. .... I LOVE Sharknado movies! So camp. Thanks for posting about #4.... we will see just how ridiculous they can get.... I can hardly wait!

Let April live. What would Sharknado be without her? Just another stupid, non-camp film? Oh, the horror!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Her living wouldn't be any more ridiculous then a person, after being eaten whole by a shark, in it's stomach for an hour, getting missed by a chain saw heading into the shark's stomach you are in and then finally coming out alive and whole and with the other person who was wielding the chain saw,

It's a Sharknado Miracle!!
edit on 9/3/2016 by MrsNonSpecific because: Awful English in the excitement of explaining a Sharknado Miracle

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes there is a place for them. The sci fi channel. But what I do is just turn on TCM and watch or even just listen to the oldies from the 30s, all those old black and white film noir films, that's my cuppa. One of the things I like about those old movies from that period is that starting around 1929 and 30, the technology for 'talkies' had just come about and the movies that came out for that first decade or so relied heavily on the spoken word, on plots that relied heavily on sound, hence, I can pay attention to my computer or what ever and still pick up the whole story with only my ears.

Actually, I did watch the Sharknado II do to all the hype so I forced my wife to watch it with me, but I had to promise to never watch another again. No prob sweety. No prob.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

TCM is one of the reasons I am tempted to get a TV and a Sky Box...

I love Cary Grant movies.

Sci Fi and Comedy Central late night stand up another.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

LOLZ at least your lady doesn't make you watch one of those chick flicks
you are puuurrrrfect together

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Resourceful

He is actually referring to a mutual male friend of ours, Scott. Who first put me on to them. Although I am going to try and persuade Scott to come to mine as I have my heating on and he doesn't.

I make Nonspecific watch nothing I would rather stretch out on the sofa on my own. lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join