It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Noobs Journey on Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Part 1)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I used to play Counter Strike: Source a lot when I was younger but I've never really got into Global Offensive until now. I love making videos and I love gaming. The only thing that has stopped me from making any gaming videos thus far has been poor hardware. I've always had potato PC's and have had to run games as optimally as possible which of course means no recording, even with shadowplay

I'm running a laptop with a GeForce GTX 860M, Intel Core i5-4210M @ 2.60 GHz and 8 GB of Corsair ram. Not too bad but definitely not amazing. I plan on doing a lot of videos on this channel and thought some guys here might appreciate it.

This video is more of a teaser than anything, I'm planning on doing more in depth videos with more commentary and on quite a few different games such as: Rust, DayZ, Verdun and Rising Storm: Red Orchestra.

Let me know what you think.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I suggest playing Rainbow Six Siege. I love that game and if you play on PS4 let me know. Great stress reliever and had fun chatting with people.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

I suggest playing Rainbow Six Siege. I love that game and if you play on PS4 let me know. Great stress reliever and had fun chatting with people.

I've heard that's an awesome game. I will probably get it at some point but not on console. I'm much more of a PC gamer, ever since I played games like Counter Strike: Source and Battlefield 1942 I fell in love with WASD and Mouse.

I find that for more arcadey games like COD and Star Wars Battlefront consoles are better platforms. But if you really want a challenge in your online multiplayer experiences then PC is the way forward. The community tends to be much more in depth and the level of skill is much higher. Also it's just much better aiming with a mouse in my opinion.

That being said I did have a quick go on the new Black ops recently and I was going ballistic running around with a pistol. It was quite fun but I always fall back to PC!

I might end up getting the new Rainbow six because everyone I've asked says it's a sick game!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm assuming by "new" you mean the open world multiplayer one? I haven't played it, but Siege is my number one game. You have one life, so you have to be careful and well. I can't make you excited unless I share experiences, but even then you just have to experience it. I suggest a mic, though not everyone uses one.

top topics

join