It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crack dealers taking a hold of Britain, even in my home town!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Story

Aberdeen is being invaded by crack dealers who can charge twice as much for it up north as they do in London or Birmingham. The trident operatrion seems to think they are all "Yardies", so they are gonna stand out like a sore thumb up north.

I knew this was always going to happen, Aberdeen is one of the most affluent places in the UK, with very low unemployment and lots of disposable income. Im gonna make ends meet by selling a bit of hash up there for far more than I could get in London, but it looks like hardcore dealers are now doing the same

Herion dealers are giving away free crack with every purchase, and some are even making addicts buy crack before they can buy the herion!

[Edited on 14-6-2003 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yech. Thats sad. Scottish crackheads?

Groundskeeper Willie chokes Bart in drug induced rage.........

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Only the worse will happen if you don't get rid of them NOW

Here in the states "Crackheads", as we call them, have become a major threat to society. they have started a new trend in criminal activity, increaseing breaking and entering violations. Force in the extreame has been used by crackheads to get what ever they percieve will help them get their next fix. Symptoms usually include fidgety manureism, also they will be known to scan the floor or tble obsessively. If your a humane person, it's best to contact authorities to try and get them help. If one breaks into an occupied dwelling your currently inside of, contact the authorities dureing/after/before you place a round of high velocity soft molded metal between their eyes. That's what I have learned works the most efficent.

[Edited on 14-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hey Fan-D

Hey sympathise with you completely..know the feeling when you say that your getting invaded!

From Kirkcaldy myself...were being invaded but the local police forces have managed to stop three major deals going down by getting heads up from the locals in Rosyth and Edinburgh.

Hey...be warned...all police forces are on a stand-by with the hospitals to sieze and test anyone who is intoxicated or otherwise 'under the influence'.

They have begun a trial run in Edinburgh and are moving north next weekend!

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Only the worse will happen if you don't get rid of them NOW

no kidding. I grew up on a street that had a couple of crackhouses. not terribly pleasant. although, to be honest, I wonder what's taken so long for crack dealers to get a foothold in Scotland? the crack epidemic in the US began in the early 80s, so it's had more than a while to propagate. good luck with it, Fantastic_Damage and Gryffen. having shady interests invade your neighborhoods is awful.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Is there a correlation in the UK between E/other party drugs and crack usage?

Or are they generally separate and distinct groups of drug users?

Any research? Never was a raver or technohead myself so I'm not sure what they graduate to.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It basically comes down to what you can get in the area. Being in London, there is definately a correlation between drug usage, and i have heard about or seen people moving onto harder drugs. Weed to Hash to Skunk to Pills to Haleucinagens to #ed Up Pills and so on.

This is really just down to the type of person they are though. I even know a girl who's first drug was coc aine.

It's different in Scotland though because things are harder to get. Everything costs twice as much as London, if you can get it at all, and it's half as pure by the time it gets there. Only used to be heroine and hash, but now coke is coming on the scene with lots of other # too, so people experimenting with drugs are more likely to move onto harder things.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
for example, over the past few years there have been a rising number of drug related deaths in and around the london areas

i am originally from a 'softer' area in the south east, where the most you used to find was skunk, but rapidly (i mean the past eighteen months), there has been a pheonomenal rise in softer and indeed harder drugs, being used

i know a guy who takes coc aine fortunately though he has such strong willpower that he has never become addicted. BUT it would surprise me if one day he woke up and found that he couldnt stop

it is definatly a big problem and i sympathise with the americans

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that FD.Crack is not something to mess with.It drasticly(sp) changes people.It is really strange seeing people who's only thought is to get more crack.It is all they live for,and will do anything to get it.Murder,theft,or selling themselves all to get a 10 dollar bag of crack. If it is not nipped in the bud,there will be huge problems where they set up business.
Some of the heaviest crack use in my area is East Palo Alto.They have cleaned it up a lot, but it is still a problem.The ironic part of it right across the freeway from EPA is Stanford University.All the money and education,and across the street people are killing themselves for a hit.
Anyways here is a link with stats and info.......
www.usdoj.gov... aine.htm

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage

Im gonna make ends meet by selling a bit of hash up there for far more than I could get in London, but it looks like hardcore dealers are now doing the same

Ooooooohhhhh.....I'm feeling so sad 4 u. The soooooo bad hardcores dealers who don't let the sweet & gentle FD doing his " little bizness ". tssss....tsssss....If I was you, I would go to the police station : " Officer..officer, look at them !!! Now, I can't sell my dope anymore. Can you do somethin' to help me Officer ? "

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
EVER TRIED CRACK...?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Because ppl like a joint they have to deal with criminals

Without that direct contact with someone who doesn't care what you're on as long as pay there would be less progression.

Make weed legal!
Make dealers redundant!

I like a smoke occasionally but I don't like to have to buy it off of someone who might use his profits to supply crack.

Cut the connection!

top topics

join