It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second introduction to an uninterrupted journey.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm back
a lot of you probably don't remember my first introduction, as I only commented a few times before I was unable to get back on (for reasons I shall explain) but, I'm back
to recap: I'm now 21 (was 20 at time of first into) still hitchhiking, though I settled in Colorado to ride out the winter. I use my guitar to speak to the people I meet, and she makes me friends everywhere I go
I've been delving into numerous conspiracy theories since I was a teenager, and it made me realize I didn't need to live in the way society would demand me to, I didn't need these things that make our lives cushy and comfy, all I need is myself and the ability to survive. I travel a lot, say little, and observe all. It allowed me a very generous understanding of how our society works, and when I had an epiphany, I almost sank into an unbreakable depression. Lucky for me, the universe has other plans for this nomad, and suddenly, as if my eyes were truly open. I could see. I could see the world for what it was, I could see things missed by those who have conformed to society. Nobody tries to hide anything from a nobody with a guitar busking in front of a store
but I digress. Forgive my rambling, I look forward to truly being a part of this community

Sincerely yours, Redd

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome back!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you, good to be back

join