It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a message from God! Looks more like a Hyundai to me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I was working one day and looked at the sky, and row upon row of clouds looked like it was written in ancient hebrew. now I've seen some crazy smack in the clouds..hush..hush.. But Hebrew??

First I though that the terrorists were sending messages in the clouds, alerting the sleepers and such (hey if someone has a weather effecting machine , why not send cloud messages), but the more I thought , i figured it would be too massive an undertaking.

Anyone else getting messages in the clouds that you cant read cause your unfamiliar with the language?? (if you can read it what does it say??)

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If you are unfamiliar with the language then it probaby wasn't really Hebrew.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I agree that it would be very clever to write messages in the clouds!
Buuuuut. when i was younger and had a bit of pot, the clouds said all different types of stuff to me!!!!! Maybe you were passive smoking of somone's joint and just thought you saw it!
Did you manage to take a picture?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I've done that after dreams before. Once there was a pretty cool theory on the forces of the universe but assumed there was no gravity so I pitched it. Who knows, maybe you have something you can post to those here who can read Hebrew? I know a few anti-christians here to can read original biblical text and tell me why the english translation is a complete bastardization of Christianity

[edit on 10-1-2005 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

join