It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Method to Open the Pyramid of Giza Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I was reading BIN for a laugh ( I know as a source its banned here ) but an interesting concept was presented that I hadn't heard before, it was a brief story about Planet X returning but in the content was the idea that if 36 cubic metres ( symbolic volume ) of water is poured down the right vent shaft it would open up a chamber yet unseen in the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Now this concept is very interesting because if it was designed right you would need the exact volume of water to displace a canter lever to open a hidden door, this equates to nearly 40 tonnes. I picture a set of scales with one end being the vessel you pour the water into and the other end a stone wall that is rectangular with a hole in the middle, now if you put not enough water in nothing would happen but if you put too much in it could swing up past this hole to prevent someone from entering the chamber.

Its actually ingenious, if someone puts in say 35 cubic metres then nothing would happen. It would take a long time for the water to evaporate and if someone else come in and tried the 36m3 before it evaporated then they would put too much in and the stone wall would rise up to block the hole in the middle.

You might have to wait a year for the water to be completely gone to try again. Certainly if you were a thief trying to steal a treasure you wouldn't be waiting around a few months for it to evaporate ? you would give up. I know its before its news but even they come up with some new concepts to ponder now and then..in between the belly laughs.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
sounds like raiders of the lost ark

childhood dreams...or is it?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Or of course buy yourself a pump and be done with.

Have as many goes as you wanted.

They didn't take that into account in "those" days

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ismynameimportant
sounds like raiders of the lost ark

childhood dreams...or is it?

Exactly what I thought ! how cool is the idea though ? for someone who went to the effort to erect the biggest collection of stone blocks it would be a small thing to build a room to be hidden with artifacts they only want the most sophisticated of humans to discover. If I had something important I wanted hidden and had the resources of the Pyramid Builders then its surely possible you would not want people inside say 10000 years to be able to open up your prized treasure ? and open up the hidden sarcophagus containing a Nephelim in suspended animation ok entering BIN land there.
edit on 13-2-2016 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
umm!
so slowly pore water in untill open?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Yes but you would have to have guys in spots inside the pyramid with 2 ways to say stop that's it else you would over balance and close off the opening pretty quickly.

top topics

join