It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonite: CNN's N.H. Dem town hall live at 9 p.m.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hillary starts off with a ramble.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
She claims to be a Progressive.

And now she is making the "definition".

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You could almost hear her laugh out loud in the green room when Bernie said he wouldn't go negative. She comes out and bashes him with politispeak instantly. She makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

right, my opinion to your opinion is met with insult. ill argue with you whenever but ill never be vulgar. this is the reason i dont like social media either, immature posts about jerking and toxicity. if youre not going to watch the town hall, and just talk about jerking, why did you post at all? just to talk about jerking?

take your vulgar jerk talk and post it somewhere like youtube where it belongs.

if this thread were a live room, you'd walk in the door yell JERKING then leave.
edit on 3-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

right, my opinion to your opinion is met with insult. ill argue with you whenever but ill never be vulgar. this is the reason i dont like social media either, immature posts about jerking and toxicity. if youre not going to watch the town hall, and just talk about jerking, why did you post at all? just to talk about jerking?

take your vulgar jerk talk and post it somewhere like youtube where it belongs.

if this thread were a live room, you'd walk in the door yell JERKING then leave.

You can stop now. I'm currently reevaluating my life choices. You won

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

She is answering a question about "end of life".

The irony !!!!!!

She IS an expert.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hillary is great at saying a lot while saying absolutely nothing. Politico speech. Blah blah blah

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

dont tell me to stop, i have a right to post my opinions.

go hashtag yourself

im just flexing my rhetoric, im bored, i apologize and ill stop
edit on 3-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
hashtags are for twitter.

#Hillary.

She's double-talking big time.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
"Should women register for the draft"

Bringing out the hard questions. She did her best to answer that without actually answering it.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There's not enough liquor in the world to make me want to Hashtag Hillary.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I missed it DAMMIT! Yeah, I'm late.....
oh well, I'll watch the rerun tomorrow.

GO BERNIE!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Oh no HRC is not liked by Sanders supporters:

But what should unnerve her and the party is the visceral reaction inside the Bernie Sanders post-caucus rally as her late-night remarks aired inside the hall. When Clinton declared “I am a progressive,” the Sanders crowd chanted, “she’s a liar!”

The Iowa entrance poll indicates the angry sentiment is not limited to a few rabble-rousers. Approximately half of Sanders’ voters said Clinton doesn’t “share” their “values.” That animosity reveals a deep ideological divide that will become harder to bridge the longer the race goes on.

source

Sanders called out HRC as not being a progressive:

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that it was a “low blow” for rival Bernie Sanders to say she is a progressive only “some days,” even as Sanders’ campaign defends the comment.

Speaking at an event in Derry, New Hampshire Wednesday morning, Clinton rattled off a list of progressive issues she’s worked on, from health care reform to fighting the privatization of Social Security. “If it’s about our records, hey, I’m gonna win by a landslide,” Clinton said.

The former secretary of state added that she was “disappointed” by Sanders’s comment, which he made the day earlier while campaigning in the Granite State. Asked by MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt if Clinton is a progressive, Sanders replied, “Some days, yeah…except when she announces that she is a proud moderate. And then I guess she’s not a progressive.”

source

When asked about taking Goldman Sachs money, heres HRC's answer:

Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton struggled Wednesday night to answer a question about why she took more than $600,000 in speaking fees from Goldman Sachs in one year.

“Well, I don’t know. That’s what they offered,” she said when asked about the fees by CNN host Anderson Cooper in a forum televised by the network with less than a week away from the Granite State’s first-in-the-nation primary. Clinton had a lucrative turn on the paid speaking circuit after she stepped down as secretary of state, which rival Bernie Sanders has used as fodder against her.

“I wasn’t committed to running. I didn’t know whether I would or not,” she added when asked why she took the money knowing it would look bad if she ran. She said she did not regret taking the money, noting that other former secretaries of states have given paid speeches and saying that no one can influence her.

source

HRC says nobody can influence her, Elizabeth Warren says otherwise:

in case my imbed does not work
www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-2-2016 by AlaskanDad because: youtube code

top topics

<< 1   >>

join