It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OKC bombshell implicates FEDS in murrah blast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
what do criminals do? they destroy the scene of the crime. they keep the OKC remains under wackenhut surveillance. what did they do with the steel from 911?

and who stands to gain? who gets more anti-constitution and bill of rights legislation and more money? we get less rights and more taxes and inflation after these attacks. i'd say the terrorists hate our freedom, but i'd say the government is more likely to responsible for the terrorism.

www.americanfreepress.net...

OKC Bombshell Implicates Feds In Murrah Blast

After nearly a decade, shocking, suppressed evidence emerges

By Pat Shannan

Only moments after an enormous blast blew away most of the facade and a full quarter of the eastern end of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995, the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) began to release evidence implicating two men, and two men only, who they claimed were solely responsible. The evidence later showed that Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols had confessed to the impossible.

At first, several independent investigators came forward to complain that there was an obvious cover-up. Now they call it the �ongoing cover-up of the cover-up.� And now, even the new OKC museum contradicts the official theory of what happened on April 19.

Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to redistribute - as long as full credit is given to American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That was a good read.
The first time I even heard of the theory of government involvement in the OKC bombing was in Alex Jones' 911 Road to Tyranny film which covered the Murrah Building incident quite well.

join