It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near 50, Clean Arteries, and they should not be!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

This is not medical advice just education

your kidneys are probably not working. the less globules you have the harder the heart has to pump in order to flush the blood through. If your kidneys are not working to 100% of there capacity then Fluoride cannot be excreted properly and ends up deteriorating them even more.

cholesterol really has nothing to do with heart disease its all about what carries it, the lipo proteins, so restricting the cholesterol production is a con as you body needs cholesterol to make steroids, remake your cells, it aids in your heart along with sulphur and heaps of other things, the older you get the more cholesterol your body has to produce to compensate for lack of vitamins

come off the statins slowly as you have been on them so long,

If you research Vitamin E (200 IU after a meal 3 times a day), Alpha Lipoic acid (this regenerates E) Di Methyl Glycine (DMG) or B15 50mg twice a day has been proven to rebalance the heart within 20 days
as well as think about incorporating some brown seaweed 1 Gram a day for the first month rising to between 7-14 grams a day over a few months. also look into COQ10 combine it with magnesium chloride and Iodine is also essential for the heart try and get the 7% one from altcancer.org start with one drop but a sensible dose is around 50 mg a day spaced out taken after food it also works is conjunction with the Vitamin E

I came across one study that followed 2000 people drinking coffee each day over a 7 year period and it reduced there lifespan can't remember by how much but it was enough to make you seriously consider not drinking it although decaffeinated did not reduce the lifespan.
and a book to buy is called Lets Get Well be Adele Davis this book was written around 1966 and apart from the recommendations to eat soy which is probably one of the worst foods to cause cancer it is amazing.

edit on 1-2-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm 55 and my blood pressure is 115 over 65 with a resting heart rate of 62, I eat bacon too...hehe

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
hehe you may as well enjoy yourself really although getting off the meds is beneficial to anyone the bacon has quite a high amount of high fructose corn syrup put into it which is probably why it tastes so nice.

I've just come across an article slating adele davis and they say she makes a few mistakes although the government and media completely lie to you so if anyone does get the book always keep on researching and always start slowly on anything you put into you and do not use the vitamins they sell you in the stores as they are mainly from crushed rocks and are worthless to the body.

<< 1   >>

join