It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron attacked for "bunch of migrants" comment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If the goal was to deflect attention from Google it worked.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015 I think it was also to deflect theUNs report into Britain aiding Saudi Arabia in its campaign against Yemen

www.theguardian.com...

But it's ok for us to support the biggest founders of Islamic extremism in the Middle East, probably cause more of an immigration crisis too.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015 I think it was also to deflect theUNs report into Britain aiding Saudi Arabia in its campaign against Yemen

www.theguardian.com...

But it's ok for us to support the biggest founders of Islamic extremism in the Middle East, probably cause more of an immigration crisis too.

Just Remember Labour are just as neck deep in that as the Torys.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

The Saudi question is the crux of why the world is currently as bad as it is. Lot of dirty fingers in that pie.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow
Perhaps the first thing we need to do about this phenomenon is to develop a word for it, so that it can be labelled and identified quickly.
What about FIN (Fake Indignation Nutcases)?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

They're all in on it including the royals. The whole establishment is a cesspit and needs dismantling.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

But the Torries have been in power for a while now, so can't keep passing the buck, if it's happening under their watch surely they should be taking personal responsibility

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr Saudi pay for mosques in the uk and madrasah schools and no one says a word. I know they supply the black gold and lucrative arms deals, but is it really worth it? If the result is having sovereignty and peace in our own country being compromised. Whatever next? handing over the keys to our nuclear power stations to the Chinese.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

But the Torries have been in power for a while now, so can't keep passing the buck, if it's happening under their watch surely they should be taking personal responsibility

I’m not talking about passing the buck.

I’m talking about JOINT responsibility and not trusting either or being like those dumb Americans on ATS who think voteing for the "other side" next election will mean they will change the current policy.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I tend to side with the belief that Saudi is a puppet regime that we use as a proxy to control the focal point of Islam and acts as a forward operating base to redistribute power in the region as we see fit.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It's not like Labour did that for 13 years now is it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join