It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A gipsy fairytale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Im gonna embrace you to a story of never forgotten.. My ancestors are gypsies so am i, from the Kale branch.. 12.000 years ago one of them ( probably high as a kite ) looked to the stars and saw one of them moving slower than the rest, in fact, it almost stood still on the night sky.. My ancestors observed what was above and below and there are theories what they did below to amount the mass of information they did conceive but above they saw a wheel, the prime mover.. They travelled around the world on every corner, where that one celestial body was aligned and built a foundation.. But it didnt work, it never did, the nature of being primates always came in the way of human progress.. So stories became, legends and legends became myths.. And the stars above created the transcending state of those primates once living on this pale blue dot watching over every step we took and the rules were formed in stone made with fire.. And the first society flourished with an iron hand.. The first King over the world was crowned and his name was Sargon. His crown was forged by a gipsy blacksmith, the same people who could forge in the hellfire. The gipsy dancers always came after, moved their bodies to the full moon gloom telling a story of a long forgotten tale of Gods and seasons, their enchanting ways and their knowledge in chemistry made the watchers fall into a trance.. The first cities were born and the first book ever written was made by the hands of my ancestors and later stolen.. The story of Atlantis told by Aristotle, was just a fairytale made by Plato, his mentor was all the same a gipsy..
Centuries passes and i stand watching back and into the future with a sorrow in my heart knowing, the meaning was to fill everyones belly not force everyone into slavery..

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kumiho

That was very interesting. Glad you shared
Much peace -nat

new topics

join