It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamed of a Tsunami Type of Flood but in a River. Last Dream I had Coincided With a Flood.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I know, its flooding everywhere right now. The last flood dream I had was of a not so bad of a flood but a small flood. I told everyone and ATS at the time, then we had the "biblical" flood here in S.C. Remember the rain system that sat here and would not leave? it was right over my house, it sucked. I normally don't have those dreams. Last night I dreamed of a rush of water coming through part of a river that leads into the main part and it took out some people standing on some rocks hanging out. I saw it before it hit them and I ran with some other people. The rush of water was like a Tsunami. So don't be near any rivers for the next two weeks or else. My dreams could just be coincidences since there are floods all over but in my first dream I was going to put something in a storage unit so it wouldn't get flooded, I couldn't figure out what it was. A week later I bought a sports car and got a storage unit for it, that small flood was the day after I got the car and I did have to put it in storage or it would have flooded downstairs. The first flood was not bad in my dream or real life, not here at least but was other places, this one last night was kinda bad so don't be near a river for two weeks, Please don't tell me that tsunamis don't happen in rivers, I don't care, I am just reporting that it looked like that. I do also have a little more of a gift than most but I am not a psychic by any means.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2016 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well with all the snow the Northeast got, you'll be seeing those river Tsunamis.

Actually, I'm sure you'll see them make the news, as people never learn and think they're a playground, when they're a deathtrap.

Stay safe and warm and true to yourself, remember dreams tend to be more geared towards teaching / showing ourselves something rather than needing to convince or portray to another, or they'd have the dream, now their is always those situations that differ, so just be aware and open but not so open your thoughts fall out.

Keep em aware.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

I'll take note. Pittsburgh got "A Lot" of snow. We have 3 rivers. 2 of them converge to form The Main River. Both the Allegheny and the Monongahela rivers feed into the Ohio river. But high waters in the winter causing floods is not new. It's common to close the Mon Wharf parking and part of the the Parkway.

F&S...... I like watching 👀these kinds of theads. 👍😉.

Hope all stays safe though....😌

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey ive had a glimpse of a large EQ coming soon West C. /Central Americas your in SC ? im in NC and i believe there will be a back flow from the southern US coastline.
Are there any large rivers that lead south or east to the coast from where you are ? what are there names ? so i can locate them and maybe spread the word.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Perhaps this is what you saw. 3 days ago

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I saw that, but this is much larger effecting an entire coastline. stay alert please ready to move quickly...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This "Dreams and Predictions" section has to be the stupidest category on ATS.

new topics

top topics

join