It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Timing is an important part of politics, during the first Dem debate Sanders did not want to get into Hillary's email scandal. At the time he drew a lot of criticism for that, now I think about it the way this timed out is perfect.

Will Hillary be prosecuted? Her words from the last debate,"Nobody is to big to jail" I hope that applies to her!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.

Fox News exclusively obtained the unclassified letter, sent Jan. 14 from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III. It laid out the findings of a recent comprehensive review by intelligence agencies that identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence known as "special access programs" (SAP).

source

NBC:

The declarations cover "several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET and TOP SECRET/SAP information."

An intelligence official familiar with the matter told NBC News that the special access program in question was so sensitive that McCullough and some of his aides had to receive clearance to be read in on it before viewing the sworn declaration about the Clinton emails.

source

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There is already a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join