It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few years ago, when I lived on Long Island, I saw an unidentified flying object.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PlatypusHerd

Can you imagine

If it is connected you were the person who witnessed it? what the hell !!! like that's epic

I really love this story I will have a look into it

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That would blow my mind. However, that's a fairly big if. I was just thinking in an abstract way, and what if it were two engineered objects to create a Dyson Sphere of sorts? Reaaaally out there, I know, but it's about the best I got.

a reply to: Layaly

edit on 18-1-2016 by PlatypusHerd because: Grammar xD

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: PlatypusHerd

Is that a smashed comet or an X-Wing fighter? Scientists are offering up their own theories as to what created the striking star-inspired image, which was captured by NASA's Hubble telescope in January. "Two small and previously unknown asteroids recently collided, creating a shower of debris that is being swept back into a tail from the collision site by the pressure of sunlight," said principal investigator David Jewitt of the University of California at Los Angeles. The object - dubbed “P/2010 A2” after it was discovered in early January by the Lincoln Near-Earth Asteroid Research program sky survey - has traits similar to a comet, but the x-shape appears disconnected from the tail. "The filamentary appearance of P/2010 A2 is different from anything seen in Hubble images of normal comets," Jewitt said. Sci-fi lovers may instead go for a more fantastical theory, believing it to be the "Last Starfighter" or, perhaps, a Kilrathi dreadnought from the Wing Commander video game.

m.nydailynews.com...

Or just copy this into Google

Hubble telescope captures image of mysterious x-shaped object in

The pictures are incredible too

There is one comment

the X was not connected to the tail

that reminded me of you specifically sayin the X came bofore the I

I mean common does not sound like two separate coincidences this is way too bizzare

Is there an ATS post about this somewhere? Anyone?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join